Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

yea we shouldn't post shipping confirmations, or pictures of sneakers,  or questions about shoes thats been asked before in the past. we should just shut the site down all together. 

i love seeing pics of shoes, that is why i am here. if i want to see pictures of flowers i will get on the better homes and gardens websites. also if i am having trouble with my shipping confirmation (like i did with undefeated) i will ask bc i am worried. if my item still hasn't shipped then ppl tell me not to worry bc they take two weeks to ship and i get a cancellation i will post it so others are informed and we can share information. i think the bottom line is everyone is happy they got the pair shipped and didn't get cancelled. we all get a little excited about shoes, thats why we are here. id much rather talk about the foams or see pictures of foams over and over instead of talking about guns (like I've seen on this very thread) or calling someone zimmerman (like I've seen on this thread) or seeing a guy beat the living piss out of someone and take his shoes and everyone in the video laughs at him (like I've seen on this thread). so yes ill take comments on shipping or pictures of the same shoes over and over bc thats why I'm here. i enjoy sneakers. :D  

exactly this, why the hell are people gonna complain? are they paying niketalks bill? :lol:

yea we shouldn't post shipping confirmations, or pictures of sneakers,  or questions about shoes thats been asked before in the past. we should just shut the site down all together. 

i love seeing pics of shoes, that is why i am here. if i want to see pictures of flowers i will get on the better homes and gardens websites. also if i am having trouble with my shipping confirmation (like i did with undefeated) i will ask bc i am worried. if my item still hasn't shipped then ppl tell me not to worry bc they take two weeks to ship and i get a cancellation i will post it so others are informed and we can share information. i think the bottom line is everyone is happy they got the pair shipped and didn't get cancelled. we all get a little excited about shoes, thats why we are here. id much rather talk about the foams or see pictures of foams over and over instead of talking about guns (like I've seen on this very thread) or calling someone zimmerman (like I've seen on this thread) or seeing a guy beat the living piss out of someone and take his shoes and everyone in the video laughs at him (like I've seen on this thread). so yes ill take comments on shipping or pictures of the same shoes over and over bc thats why I'm here. i enjoy sneakers. :D  

(friendly) shots fired ? :nerd:

this was just a really hyped GR...nobody gettin cancelled...and they're gonna restock in a few months just like every foam 

(friendly) shots fired ?
nerd.gif
not really. this is the foam thread. if there is other interests in your life I'm sure there is other threads for you. right? this is the foam thread for this particular shoe and in it is any and all things related to this shoe. thats my take on it.

I just peeped that NDC automatically gave me 2 day shipping when I didn't even put the code in. :pimp: Although, I could care less, I won't be home until the weekend. LOL

this was just a really hyped GR...nobody gettin cancelled...and they're gonna restock in a few months just like every foam 

If all of this is true, id be very happy for everyone. i bought to rock em and hope everyone who wants a pair can eventually get their hands on these for retail or close to it.

1 of 2 shipped. #2 says in progress. Probably getting cancelled since I used same NDC account and PayPal but I can live with that.

Expected delivery is wednesday, I have a few of those 2 day codes but it wasnt about to use it on this release, too many issues on NDC lately. Get in get out that's an OGs classic.

Last edited:
If you used a 2-day shipping code you won't get an email until later tonight.  If I remember correctly the last time I shipped 2 day air I didn't get an email until  11 at night because it uses a different service than the basic ground shipping.  You shoes will be to you on Wednesday don't worry. 

i had a 2 day shipping code but was so scared to type it in. i had like three errors trying to check out. it wouldve been one more headache

If you have any type of shipping codes and or discount codes from Nike. Nike.com saves all promo codes that you put in. For example in your case if you have any codes before a launch day product comes out, just act like you are going to purchase a random shoe, choose 2 day shipping and enter promo code do not complete checkout just remove the shoes, and the 2 day free shipping code is saved to your profile.

i had a 2 day shipping code but was so scared to type it in. i had like three errors trying to check out. it wouldve been one more headache

If you have any type of shipping codes and or discount codes from Nike. Nike.com saves all promo codes that you put in. For example in your case if you have any codes before a launch day product comes out, just act like you are going to purchase a random shoe, choose 2 day shipping and enter promo code do not complete checkout just remove the shoes, and the 2 day free shipping code is saved to your profile.
repped thanks for the info 
smokin.gif

It's alot of orders to fulfill. I wouldn't be concerned
Hopefully, cause from my past experiences any "confirmed ship" email that had not come within 2 days usually gets cancelled. I had this happen with the 2/17 Fire Reds and the restock in March with some Gamma 12's. "I a Pissed!" if it happens wit these...but ill try remain patient for another day.

Hopefully, cause from my past experiences any "confirmed ship" email that had not come within 2 days usually gets cancelled. I had this happen with the 2/17 Fire Reds and the restock in March with some Gamma 12's. "I a Pissed!" if it happens wit these...but ill try remain patient for another day.
If this was original release and didnt get the shipping confirm a couple days later id be slightly concerned. In my opinion, Nike takes longer to send out shipping confirms on restocks / re releases.

If all of this is true, id be very happy for everyone. i bought to rock em and hope everyone who wants a pair can eventually get their hands on these for retail or close to it.
Every foam restocks in a few months?
I must have missed that galaxy and paranorman restock.  Not to mention suns and stealth foams.

Back
Top Bottom