Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Reason for that is the culture has become overrun by teeny bopper, Justin Beiber/Katy Perry listening, Instagram obsessed, socialite wannabes. No adult man gets excited about a glow in the dark feature. It's something that may be included in a shoe that a grown man likes as an overall design. The death of Hip Hop culture is the same thing that is killing the sneaker culture. But hey that's life and all part of monetizing anything excessively...

View media item 970289
View media item 970301

Last edited:
LMFAO I LOVE WHEN THIS HAPPENS AHAHAHAHA
laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but these were not that hard to come by.  The easter weekend fiasco with nike definitely screwed us all, but their restock on that friday was more than gracious.  I understand that resell prices are ridiculous but this shoe has "restocked" more than any other shoe that has come out this year.  Bad timing, slow computer, dial-up internet would be the only reason you don't own a pair.  I will say that they are TTS. Good luck on the upcoming restock though.

You don't resell but have an eBay page with the same pics? Either you stole the pics or your selling those shoes you claimed to be for family members.

Matter of fact the same scammer did exactly what you're doing and seeing your post count is below 100 I'm 99.9% you're him.

Last edited:
You don't resell but have an eBay page with the same pics? Either you stole the pics or your selling those shoes you claimed to be for family members.

Matter of fact the same scammer did exactly what you're doing and seeing your post count is below 100 I'm 99.9% you're him.
You obviously don't read the thread because I clarified and said not my pic
So why post it? You claim it was a joke but there was no lol or Jr until someone caught you out.

somebody set him up stealing his pix? or he really reselling?

mean.gif
why are yall acting like sneakerheads
I was looking up prices yesterday and remember seeing that pic on ebay after he posted it today. No trying to call out or accuse anyone, just seemed rather peculiar to say the least 

LOL @ I was just playing.

Seems fishy since you specifically said who the shoes were for... Not like you said "me & my bros" or something general.

Oh well though.

only 1 person posted his ebay listing on here...just to let us know whats happening

nt is a place where peoples jimmies get rustled with multiple pair pics cuz its like history repeating itself and someone one this board ends up with a bad ending...mods come in and have to drop the mallet on someones name....

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 970275 One for me, my brotha, brother in law, and nephew. I call that a 4 piece meal
Posting a pic that isn't yours and claiming the pic is of shoes for your family is totally different, you even gave it a cute name in regards to the 4 purchases.

So why post it? You claim it was a joke but there was no lol or Jr until someone caught you out.
You Niketalkers are crazy, I see y I stayed off of here for so long...can't even post a pic that's not mine without people getting booty hurt
Dude you got caught trying to be slick, you did the same **** before and when a dude pm'd you you acted like you was doing him a favor then scammed him.

Back
Top Bottom