Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I wish these were coming out tom instead of next week, seems like every release I want I gotta work and the ones I don't want i'm off

Where are all the people that said these are limited??

142v45.gif

I hate this thread :lol: "limited" is the most annoying word thanks to this thread. I hope everybody who really wants a pair to wear is successful and like I said before, treat this release like any other shoe you would want and if you miss out then it's on to the next release.

You guys may hate them.

But if those drop.....

The hood is gonna go nuts.

Sad, but true.
I think the CF gives it some life. Still a must, great colorway.
Just not fond of the weave. If I could, I would just paint over it.

$84? My goodness :lol: . I think I paid like 140 for my pair.
You don't want to know how much I paid for my black pros :lol:
Ugh…still tight that I assumed the Black Pros would get marked down at Sportszone. Frugal college life in DC will do that.

But the black pros got marked down at athletes foot tho :smile:
I was a DC rookie at that point lol. If it wasn't on Georgia Ave, I was clueless. :lol:

My homie was able to hold me a pair at the FTL in the mall and said they were getting 35 pairs. That's not even counting in FA and FNL. There's gonna be plenty to go around don't trip. #FactsOnly :x

Lol u sure its finishline right? Lol
So I was totally wrong I had to check history and it was footaction(how did I get them mixed up)will take this L in shame I only knew of FTL pair counts not the others but it'll be plentiful. Sorry you guys are fuggin' right :smh: :smh:

So I was totally wrong I had to check history and it was footaction(how did I get them mixed up)will take this L in shame I only knew of FTL pair counts not the others but it'll be plentiful. Sorry you guys are fuggin' right
mean.gif
mean.gif
:smile: its all good

Called a local mom and pop boutique, they got adult men, kids and toddler sizes. But only 9 adult men pairs? I think they started selling them out the back.

Back
Top Bottom