Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Those new pics make these look 20x better than the last pics I saw from KOD sitting in his car

:smokin

With that 2 pair limit plus 11 lows and FNL restocking those few J's hopefully that means these will be a little easier/smoother (hopefully)

2 per customer is perfect. i got a 20% code 
nthat.gif

I just hope that stupid picture captcha doesn't screw me over like it did on the barons 1s

Yea sometimes you can click 2 fast and then nothing happens.It has messed up me a couple times before.Like glitched out.

after release i think 350 would be the low end of resell price
theyre $250 retail+tax,shipping would be close to 300 already

Last edited:
It doesnt matter if they are a GR the demand for these will surpass the amount of pairs made.

Shots fired?

Cool so he bought old beat up browned Carolina Pro's, he's some OG Foam head.

Yet he doesn't know Champs doesn't sell Foamposites...
Was never saying that I was some OG Foam head or implying that I was one...  Actually I'm far from one. That wasn't my purpose but okay... Wasn't trying to start anything but whatever
tired.gif

You learn something new everyday right? I didn't know Champs sold foams... BIG DEAL
tired.gif

Last edited:
I don't care if they are super limited or a GR I've wanted these for a long time and I can't wait until they drop. Just hope I can cop my pair at retail and I'm good.

Was never saying that I was some OG Foam head or implying that I was one...  Actually I'm far from one. That wasn't my purpose but okay... Wasn't trying to start anything but whatever |I .
You learn something new everyday right? I didn't know Champs sold foams... BIG DEAL |I .

I was just saying this thread is full of people only driven to these because of the colorway...

saw these today at sneakercon sf they are dope as hell in person...too the people that think these will go for 350 are tripping everybody is talking about these so expect instant sellouts online and in stores... be prepared because these are definitely HYPED

im just happy they are giving us a some whay normal color way. i havent bought a pair since the gym greens or the stealths i cant remember. looking forward to getting these in hand 

What up bro you copping these? Will be my first foams since the fighter jets haven't been feeling the foams since those blue and grey joints werent bad though
Yup,def going for 2 pairs.

Thanks to nike for messing up my Kobe 8 ids I got a 15% and 10% off code.

Back
Top Bottom