Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Pisses me off all the Yeezy talk thats going to be about these because I genuinely just wanted some carbon fiber foams. The accents are nice and look cool but would have rather it just been triple black.

Just an edit: I know the fiber flights are coming, but I enjoy the foam fit, never had the flights. Probably pass on these for the flights though, should be easier cop and more my style.

The flights they'd made are a disgrace tho

Why is that? You just dont like them or is the retro going to be subpar? I thought they were slick but obviously never had a crack at them...

Retros are EXTREMELY subpar. Read through the carbon fp thread you'll see pics of the OG carbon fiber flights versus the retrospect they're doing its a slap in the face from the print to the changed up outsole. It's just a shame on what was one of the best ever blacked out Nike's ever.

Last edited:
Retros are EXTREMELY subpar. Read through the carbon fp thread you'll see pics of the OG carbon fiber flights versus the retrospect they're doing its a slap in the face from the print to the changed up outsole. It's just a shame on what was one of the best ever blacked out Nike's ever.
I will definitely check it out. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

and i honestly believe these will be a GR (or at least in that range) 

nike is just trying to cash out on kanyes ideas now. no point in making them limited - its not like kanye is around anymore. 

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]a must have

Waiting for detailed pics of the cf print before passing judgement. At the moment feeling a bit guilty for being a little interested since this looks to be a blatant cash in on a big hype magnet.

They'll be a GR.

you were right about the oregons so im going to take your word. 

and i honestly believe these will be a GR (or at least in that range) 

nike is just trying to cash out on kanyes ideas now. no point in making them limited - its not like kanye is around anymore. 

^ fine with that

I'm mad that I like these!

Looks like the launch will be sometime in May...

JM

View media item 729326

Can't wait for the posts about guys needing these to complete their Yeezy collection.

Seems like a lot of people who a really like this for what it is, a refreshing foam color way.
I will be politely correcting anyone who calls mine (if I can get them) Yeezy that they are Solars

True but they did get the solar from the yeezys and the whole idea.. if it wont for the solar yeezy i doubt you would be seeing these..

Back
Top Bottom