Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

but im still gonna try to cop
roll.gif

the chaos that will be trying to cop the concord lows will hopefully make these an easy cop

the chaos that will be trying to cop the concord lows will hopefully make these an easy cop

Concord lows drop the following month, May 3rd.

The XI lows releasing April 19th are the snakeskin pair. That release will not make these any easier to obtain.

YEEZY NAME IS RUINING THIS SHOE… THESE ARE NOT WORTH MORE THAN RETAIL AND DEF NOT A PENNY MORE THAN 70 ABOVE RETAIL AT RESALE.. THOSE EBAY PRICES ARE DISRESPECTFULLY LAUGHABLE :smh: :x

YEEZY NAME IS RUINING THIS SHOE… THESE ARE NOT WORTH MORE THAN RETAIL AND DEF NOT A PENNY MORE THAN 70 ABOVE RETAIL AT RESALE.. THOSE EBAY PRICES ARE DISRESPECTFULLY LAUGHABLE :smh: :x

Yeah I wish the "Yeezy" name wasn't attached to this shoe. This is the best foamposite pro colorway since the Dark Pines.

Concord lows drop the following month, May 3rd.

The XI lows releasing April 19th are the snakeskin pair. That release will not make these any easier to obtain.

Wait... There's an "XI low top snakeskin" release that same weekend?!?!?

Damn it's going to be CRAZY at my local HOH

Wait... There's an "XI low top snakeskin" release that same weekend?!?!?

Damn it's going to be CRAZY at my local HOH
yes it will but the whole month of April looks to be interesting...barons pack, yeezy foam, infrared 2, snakeskin 11 low, RF asics and whatever surprise nike throws our way

I dont fk with foams but I like these. Wish the name yeezy wasnt attached I would cop if It would be easy but I aint waking up early for these.

can't wait for all of the "ARE FOAMS TTS?????" the week of the release.....

then "these shoes hurt, why do people wear foams?" talk lol

Back
Top Bottom