Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I think its pretty obvious that these were inspired by the Yeezys. Crimson is pretty close to Solar Red without actually falling into that name and the carbon fiber print was one of the ways to escape the snakeskin look while still maintaining that "pop". And the glow sole is a obvious design cue.

Basically, they took the Yeezy 2 colorway and applied it to a stuggling sig model but changed it up enough so that Nike doesn't have to give Ye his due props.

People claim they hate kanye/yeezys but if someone offered em every pair for free they'd take em in a heartbeat lmfao

People claim they hate kanye/yeezys but if someone offered em every pair for free they'd take em in a heartbeat lmfao

Kanye never got any money from nike 
laugh.gif

Nike said he could not receive royalties from the Yeezys because he isn't an athlete or something like that heard it on a interview 
Of course he got money from Nike, They gave him 5 million dollars. He just didnt get any royalties. 

Some pics make the CF weave look bearable...ugh.  Really want to pass on these, but I may have to fill out some raffles and lock my pair in as opposed to avoiding passing.

As for everyone making grand declarations about how much of a GR these are, Gamma 11's were a mass GR...still sold out everywhere and aren't cheap on the aftermarket.  GR doesn't mean anything if the demand exceeds the supply.  We shall see soon enough how in demand these are.

Last edited:

Info on the avi? :nerd: :evil:

Btw. Just got back from entering raffles at FTA, FTL, and JJ. Seems like most are interested in the 11 lows then these Foams. The Jimmy Jazz I stopped by had 120 entries for the 11's, whereas only 10 people entered for these. I'm liking my chances.

Last edited:
Just called FL in my area they said its fcfs
tired.gif
 wish it was a raffle instead. I guess ill just try to cop on ndc.

not sure if this was mentioned already but a lil birdy told me that these and the Nightshade 11s are FCFS at

all NikeTowns!

Last edited:
Asking about sizing is pointless imo. If it's your first Foam purchase, then I'd recommend stopping by your local store and trying on a pair. I guarantee you they'll have a Foam available for you to try on.

Just called FL in my area they said its fcfs|I  wish it was a raffle instead. I guess ill just try to cop on ndc.

footlocker by me said raffle per corp office no changes & another about 10 minutes away(the shady *** footlocker) said fcfs

wasnt surprised

Last edited:
footlocker by me said raffle per corp office no changes & another about 10 minutes away(the shady *** footlocker) said fcfs

wasnt surprised
Yeah footlocker here is shady aswell and we only have 1. I haven't seen to many people with foams around here. Hopefully the hypebeasts stay away from them and i can pick up a pair. People around here treat gr's like infrared 10s and 3s like grails. 
roll.gif

wasnt surprised
Hey at least u can get the shady FTL on the phone, the one by me dont even answer the phone whenever something is going on. Been trying to call all day and no amswer. Thats the usual with them tho.

wasnt surprised
Hey at least u can get the shady FTL on the phone, the one by me dont even answer the phone whenever something is going on. Been trying to call all day and no amswer. Thats the usual with them tho.

oh this location normally doesnt answer thier phones either.. i was shocked about that but it was around 10:30

Ftl can ignore my calls all they want but when i come in and start talkin turkey then we'll see what happens cause i really do want these and ill tip an employee if i have to to get these

Last edited:
Yeah ftls don't answer their phones anymore when a limited or hyped release arises

Yeah ftls don't answer their phones anymore when a limited or hyped release arises

bruh they dont answer thier phones when nothing hype or a mass gr is dropping

they are pos's to be short

Last edited:
Foot lockers in the bay area are BS. They do guaranteed sign ups, but none of them have the shipment yet so they won't set up the sign up until they do. You can't call to see if they got the shipment because they don't answer the phone, so essentially you have to keep stopping by the actual store in person. For most working people, that doesn't fly....and so basically the people working there will tip off their homies and they will acquire all the signups. I'm removing any non-raffle footlockers from my list of places to try.

Asking about sizing is pointless imo. If it's your first Foam purchase, then I'd recommend stopping by your local store and trying on a pair. I guarantee you they'll have a Foam available for you to try on.
had the Stealth Ones and they were too tight for my feet (sz 10, wide). Recently ordered the silver ones in 10.5 and they fit better. But I read Pro's fit a bit langer than Ones?

Have sz10 in all my J's (1, 3, 4, concords), but 10.5 in my X's cause X's are too tight in sz10 for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom