Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

man getting that far thinking I was about to checkout then hit with another error that is such a tease

Pretty sure with all these strike outs. Those 350 ones on the bay are gonna get gobbled up real quick.

This is everyone who tried today..........

guy-punches-computer-o.gif

i got the message they were in my cart but do not see a 1 next to my cart and i still get the "time out site down" message. Did i get cart jacked or would they still be in my cart?

keep trying and check your email. had an email confirm but never an order successfull screen.

Keep trying for whoever still have them in cart. I literally refreshed the checkout page for the last hour and sixteen minutes and finally got a confirmation for my buddys pair! Blank order number on the screen but the confirmation email gives me a legit number.

same thing happened to me so I pressed cancel… now I'm not going back into any screen except timing out

The one time where I'm able to add to cart and this happens. Why do we always let Nike do this to us? It's almost laughable to me now that it happens so often....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom