Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Is everyone's pair smelling like rubbing alcohol? Thinking about using some Jason mark on the exterior to get rid of it.

glue isnt greasy though, the paper in the box is all greasy like it came out of a mcdonalds bag

Last edited:
As stated previously the oily substance is the releasing agent to keep the foam from sticking to the mold. Wipe it off with a damp towel.

I just want to see the comedy show come 7pm  
devil.gif

I have a feeling everyone who trys to get a pair will. I think they are sitting on a ish ton. Why else did they have the limit to 2 pair per. for a minute. My HOH had so many pairs that they did fcfs tickets because they didnt want to have to call that many people back and they always do raffles. Im sure everyone wont get a pair but if your on at 7 I think you will be good

i honestly feel like this is gonna be another infrared 23 6 type situation

not many pairs are going to restock. after they do & everyone strikes out a 2nd time, people are gonna be thirsty as hell for them and resale prices will go up.

I have a feeling everyone who trys to get a pair will. I think they are sitting on a ish ton. Why else did they have the limit to 2 pair per. for a minute. My HOH had so many pairs that they did fcfs tickets because they didnt want to have to call that many people back and they always do raffles. Im sure everyone wont get a pair but if your on at 7 I think you will be good
I really hope you're right. Got cart jacked on 5 different sites including NDC on release date.

Is the smell of the shoes really that bad? Now I don't know if I want to try for these or not >_>

in all seriousness, not sure if this was mentioned in previous pages (went thru the latest 5-6 pages and majority of the posts were about smelly foams lol) but i was lurking on NDC twitter and they will be releasing through the twitter link as well. 

deciding whether or not I should refresh search spam or wait for the twitter link. 

thoughts?  
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom