Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I just picked mine up and kind of regretting going tts. I don't have a problem with them feeling snug but length wise they are a tad bit too small. However when I go up .5 in the ones I have too much toe room

Was about to exchange them at local ftl for a sz 10 but I didn't get a receipt. I will try later for a 10 on ndc

Last edited:
Got hit with 3 image verifications this AM on the broken bats.....hope that BS doesn't happen tonight.

Got hit with 3 image verifications this AM on the broken bats.....hope that BS doesn't happen tonight.

what makes the system give certain individuals more captcha's than others who only get 1 (4 images)...

some people even posted they had 2 captcha and a math question :nerd:

knowing my luck tonight.... NDC will give me 5 captchas and a word problem :smh:

Last edited:
And resellers ain't a problem? Try to restock their inventory when most of the dudes in here just want a pair to wear. It's a grimey buisness and eventually one of these snotty nosed resellers is going to get hurt and I hope so before the only way to purchase a shoe is through a reseller at a higher price.

And resellers ain't a problem? Try to restock their inventory when most of the dudes in here just want a pair to wear. It's a grimey buisness and eventually one of these snotty nosed resellers is going to get hurt and I hope so before the only way to purchase a shoe is through a reseller at a higher price.

You need anger management.

what makes the system give certain individuals more captcha's than others who only get 1 (4 images)...

some people even posted they had 2 captcha and a math question
nerd.gif

knowing my luck tonight.... NDC will give me 5 captchas and a word problem
mean.gif
I have no clue, this morning was the first time it happened to me. I thought maybe I got it wrong the first time so the second time I made sure I had all the correct images clicked and it recycled again for a 3rd time, after I clicked the 4 images again I finally was put in line.....

Bought a pair off the bay this morning for 350 shipped, all this hype has me nervous for this afternoon launch so I pulled the trigger lol

Still gonna try for a second pair tho

You need anger management.
Lol that's the secret, I'm always angry.

View media item 937741

so your the guy kickin gin ur avy huh

same result fyi

Will make sure i never post a jean pic with these. Yall goin hard on the NTdenim :rofl:

Shorts season approaching here :smile:

Back
Top Bottom