Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

use your nose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
    i heard the smell of these is atrocious 

So question really is:

Did anyone get any checkout errors?
I had to computers running. Tried to check out on 1 thru PayPal but never got a confirmation page. So I checked out on a the other but ended up getting 2 separate cconfirnation emails. Now I'm worried I might get megged. Should I call and explain or sit back and hope I get two pair?

I really don't get the whole "you didn't try hard enough"... Clearly he gave you a list of the things he knew how to do.

NT isn't the only group of people who know these tricks, these tricks are pretty much public... So it's not about trying hard enough, it's about being the fastest.

Explain what "hard work" is for a sneaker cop? LOL.
exactly smh ..

Tried copping at work and when I got to the captcha the tile wouldn't click to move on to the next set...

Tried copping at work and when I got to the captcha the tile wouldn't click to move on to the next set...

Same thing happened to me when I tried on Mobile. Got the Math Problem and wouldn't let me select my answer.

Same thing happened to me when I tried on Mobile. Got the Math Problem and wouldn't let me select my answer.
mobile are crap for nike. i've been screwed so many times. captcha never works on mobile for me

In all of my other shoes besides foams I wear a 12 so I know of that struggle. They screw us over so hard but it's a very common basketba player size. So weird and ridiculous.

First foams for me since the royal pro. Next up, the shooting stars.. Unless it's a pack.
:smokin

Last edited:
Man had a lot of people salty on campus talkin bout how you get those out here I'm like don't even worry bout it just kno I got em

Back
Top Bottom