Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Alright zimmerman, 1 person touched him but yea I guess it doesn't matter really its not like its illegal to shoot unarmed black males in america.  Would you have shot em all or just restricted yourself to the dude that punched him and the guys making fun of you getting whooped.

I get straight Zimmerman vibes from these dudes in here. Not surprised either. Makes me wonder if they've ever been in a fight and rather any type of harm they run into will they pull their guns. Say something slick to someone, get slapped, feel like life's in danger and shoot. Sickening.

Last edited:
Glad to see some people were able to cop.  

Gotta admit something forgot that I started this thread back in January haha sorry for not updating it through the whole release process that's my fault guys

That's a sad video man...but, like one dude said...Does anyone know the meaning behind why this dude went after that guy??? Clearly they knew something was about to go down they had they phones ready to record
mentioned a few times but the story was that the dude (the assailant) thought this other dude (the victim) stole his pine green foams from his locker because the victim was wearing them which is dumb because they aren't 1 of 1 foams. So the dude attacked the other guy and used the foams to smack the shhh out of him..... non stop..

I was able to cop my sz 12 after about 10min in line...

And about getting jacked, lets just agree we can each handle that the way we see fit, if/when it happens in real life. Leave it at that, no need to persuade others of the "right way" to defend yourself, or start screaming racist at dudes.

Last edited:
  Was waiting for "my turn" with a sz 14 before 7:01pm est, still hit with the OOS msg around 7:20, where the price is headed I'll never see these on my feet off principle, thread was pure entertainment tho.  Peace NT fam.  

Well, I was one of the ones to strike out. I just wanted one size 11, but it's all good. I will just take an "L", not paying resale prices

Managed to cop a third pair earlier on ndc. Quick tip for ya'll who dont already know. On releases like these, always check your local footlockers or House of Hoops at 6pm on release day. Pairs that werent picked up from the raffles are sold from 6pm and on...and yes, plenty of people fail to pick **** up.

they gave me 3 different human verifications.

pick the pictures

9+1

then pick the pictures again.

****** up. said pick the tools on last one .. picked the keys. then it just froze and wouldnt let me try again

And about getting jacked, lets just agree we can each handle that the way we see fit, if/when it happens in real life. Leave it at that, no need to persuade others of the "right way" to defend yourself, or start screaming racist at dudes.

No one's screaming racist, calling it like I see it. Based off you and the other concealed weapon guy you'd rather shoot first whenever you feel there's any danger. That's your choice but you can't stop people from discussing it.

No one's screaming racist, calling it like I see it. Based off you and the other concealed weapon guy you'd rather shoot first whenever you feel there's any danger. That's your choice but you can't stop people from discussing it.
Well I think Zimmerman is a racist, so for people to start calling others that isn't right IMO.

[closing prayer for those who are waiting to cop]

oh my jesus forgive us our sins save us from the fire of (reseller) hell and help especially those in most need of (black laser crimson foamposites) your mercy.

AMEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom