Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

^^^ talk to a nike rep and give the product code / style number to see if its in stock anywhere across the country.

Still haven't received my FJs from NDC or FTL. Btw, these shoes break necks all over. They go well with gray or black gym pants.

ups jus dropd mine off 2day
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I................ Returned my pair. Idk why but the more I looked at them, the more I saw myself not wearing them. Just too loud for me. My son loves them though but he's 14 so of course he does. Ill just put the money towards the Phoenix suns. Those are still kinda loud but they are more rockable, if that's a word, and I can wear those more often.

Ups jus dropped mine off from footlocker. These look great in person, &I I know its been said 1,000,000x but people gone be salty they slept when they see people rocking these. Will look great with some really dark black or blue jeans.

Oh and fools r trippin even thinking about wearing full matching camo.HAHAHA! Anything more than that camo nike air logo tee would just be silly.

Last edited:
I................ Returned my pair. Idk why but the more I looked at them, the more I saw myself not wearing them. Just too loud for me. My son loves them though but he's 14 so of course he does. Ill just put the money towards the Phoenix suns. Those are still kinda loud but they are more rockable, if that's a word, and I can wear those more often.
Same with me.I got my size 10 from NDC and even tho its a beautiful shoe...i just cant see myself wearing them..already put them up on ebay

Same with me.I got my size 10 from NDC and even tho its a beautiful shoe...i just cant see myself wearing them..already put them up on ebay

Wear them with some sweat pants or basketball shorts and a black or red t shirt specially in the summer, Idk how people think these are "too loud" that's kinda the point of them, they're def neck breakers. Beautiful shoe IMO. I think they're the sickest foams to date, the suns are sick too. "loud" is the knicks CW, even tho I think they're dope too...mad orange on your feet, lol. I think if u rock something with confidence and the right outfit anybody can pull anything off, specially nowadays...

Last edited:
Wear them with some sweat pants or basketball shorts and a black or red t shirt specially in the summer, Idk how people think these are "too loud" that's kinda the point of them, they're def neck breakers. Beautiful shoe IMO. I think they're the sickest foams to date, the suns are sick too. "loud" is the knicks CW, even tho I think they're dope too...mad orange on your feet, lol. I think if u rock something with confidence and the right outfit anybody can pull anything off, specially nowadays...
Your right, but the fact that the annoying dude who sells DVDs, incense, and his own rap CDs on the corner had them on mad me really return them lol. Everybody in NYC got a pair and I hate going out looking like everyone else. Grabbed me those Barkley posites this morning though. My consolation prize

NTLA still has at least one pair, it was in display when I went to pick up a few of my other shoes this morning. Not sure what size, looked like a 9 or 10.

Back
Top Bottom