Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Your right, but the fact that the annoying dude who sells DVDs, incense, and his own rap CDs on the corner had them on mad me really return them lol. Everybody in NYC got a pair and I hate going out looking like everyone else. Grabbed me those Barkley posites this morning though. My consolation prize

Wore these to the mall yesterday, got compliments on them from everyone that was in any shoe store I went it. The store literally stopped and pointed and looked at my feet. Def neck breakers, people sweating them hard. U can pull them off without wearing crazy **** and still look normal...just gotta do it right. I feel u tho about everyone having them, kinda kills it.

This hat is garbage...just saw it in champs. REALLY bad attempt to match these kicks.
View media item 272450
They look so sick on feet tho...
View media item 272449

Do you guys think my fighter jet foamposites for 1985 retro 1's in 8.5/10 condition with replacement box and he adds 40 is a good or fair trade? Need some help haha

Do you guys think my fighter jet foamposites for 1985 retro 1's in 8.5/10 condition with replacement box and he adds 40 is a good or fair trade? Need some help haha

I'd do that in a heart beat. You can still pick these up at retail or close to it

Last edited:
these are still in stores in the DC area and so are the pink foams in some places resellers are blown lol

these are still in stores in the DC area and so are the pink foams in some places resellers are blown lol

Truth, between Thursday and Saturday I saw these everywhere I went on shelves

good stuff. i could care less about resellers. im just glad they were easy to get.

its cool to have a stressless release for once.

don't know how to post pics SMH we in 2013.  my camos finally came in today off NDC, I didn't know they had the metallic-like coating. 

not really feeling the stealths like i thought i would.

Last edited:
Does anyone have these sitting in their area that could pick up a pair for me? Long gone in the bay to the best of my knowledge.

Still a few pairs sitting around Philly.  No idea of sizes, but I saw them in two different stores on Friday.

My spot still had one lone sz 12 today.  I don't know if they do phone orders, but if any one is interested, PM me and I will ask.  (If this is against the rules please delete, thanks).

Interesting, I wonder if I will be able to do a stock locate on these next week and pick up a pair for retail still.

Truth, between Thursday and Saturday I saw these everywhere I went on shelves
Good to know. I'm moving to maryland friday and will be 30 min outside DC. Any specific spots I can find these or they just everywhere?

At first I did not like them and I am still not a big fan of them, but I had to buy them because of the dog tag!
So one more foam for the family!

These look great in person. Still haven't rocked mine yet, but I have yet to see anyone here in Austin with them on yet. 

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom