Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Mannnn, they need to dead that black/red carbon. Only aspect keeping me from coppin for myself.

Is that going to be a twitter link only citygear? Or will we have to search it on the site

We will send a tweet for convenience, however, I recommend that you go directly to the site.  

This might go quickly.  The last Foams sold out in a few minutes.

They will be posted under the Nike tab on the site, or http://www.citygear.com/brand-nike/  .

We increased the size of the allocation for this launch so that we could satisfy more of our on-line customers.

Since we are an approved Nike account we play it down the middle, ie launch at 7am est/8am cst.  If we tweet it early then that could cause us problems.

Hope this helps.  Sorry for the long answer but want to give you all the info

With pre-orders selling at $450-$500 these have to be limited.
eek.gif
No way these can be a GR.

With pre-orders selling at $450-$500 these have to be limited.
eek.gif
No way these can be a GR.
I've always been a firm believer that every thing is limited...cuz everything runs out of something, but I'm pretty sure these are limited, even tho ppl and sites keep sayin its gonna be a GR. They probably don't wanna cause chaos

Really?

Pink Foam pre-orders were $400+, every shoe is going to be expensive on a pre-order.

mean.gif
@ people in here posting that don't know anything.
Exactly, every pre-order is a lot of money vs. release date/retail price...You don't have to worry about camping out, long ***** lines, sitting in front of a computer screen for hrs til' ur *** gets numb...LOL

Pre-orders for the galaxies last year were close to a grand.  These wont be nearly as limited
Galaxies were also excluded from nike.com and footlocker.com, theres no question that these well be no where near the same availability as the galaxies, more like the stealths in numbers, everyone stop hyping this shoe up to what its not even made out to be

Galaxies were also excluded from nike.com and footlocker.com, theres no question that these well be no where near the same availability as the galaxies, more like the stealths in numbers, everyone stop hyping this shoe up to what its not even made out to be

Eastbay will have, these will be Pink Foam #'s.

i should be able to get these without having to line-up overnight til 10 or 11 in the morning right?

Back
Top Bottom