Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Do anyone elese tend to get that crease to the inside heel area of the shoe? Not the inside of the shoe but the inner outer shell

^
Damnit. Please, hold off on the celebrity pics wearing these until AFTER these drop. Too much hype on foams as is

i actually like these better than the green camos. i can certainly see myself wearing these over the summer. green camos took a turn for the worse when they went volt on the uppers :smh:

i actually like these better than the green camos. i can certainly see myself wearing these over the summer. green camos took a turn for the worse when they went volt on the uppers :smh:

I like them better just of the strength that they are Ones and not Pros.

I like them better just of the strength that they are Ones and not Pros.

i understand but ones and pros are interchangeable to me now. i used to love ones because they were released so infrequently compared to the pros. now its just whatever.

i love the gum soles on the green joints... off the volts and you have a classic. the REAL army foams :lol:

Would still sell out first day. Nike would limit these like crazy. Then you would have people coming out the woods saying these foams grew on them
Same.  This is the first camo foams and the camo is a nice scheme. btw there are also dog tags saying penny hardaway and some stuff. but this colorway is awesome and im hoping to cop these on the 13th

Not sure I want them anymore...

eyes.gif
Chris-Bosh-Photo-Bomb.gif

Going to try and get these.

Will look so good with some khaki cargos and a white tee... hey I'm simple.

Not going to try for the Army Camo's though.

I would love the gum soles form the Camo's on a pair of black pros :x

In NYC you have to treat everything like it's limited :smh:

Foams you treat it like it's tier 0 type sh.. :rolleyes

Going to try for these, but I'm not going to kill myself and go hard for these... or any sneakers anymore.

Going to sell all my kicks this year and keep some that I can see myself wearing.

Only ones so far are the Royal 1's and I would keep these too... as far as Foams go... maybe the blackouts too.

Back
Top Bottom