Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Saw these at Footlocker today, they look great, but not for 235... These price increases have finally priced me out.

I'm 28 and if you still got a little Old Spice Swagger you can rock these ******* right. Wear them with shorts/athletic clothes, bathing suit w/e, lol. U can't really rock em with some khakis and a button down,
But they're not bad...
Challenge accepted 
grin.gif

^ lol wtf...the pair the old woman is wearing look like Fakes to me, the toe box is huge.

Local spot started handing out tickets Sundays. Still had tickets yesterday. Normally they get bout 40-50 heard they had closer to the 90-100 range with these. These should be super easy if you put in lil effort.

since the price is 235, im gonna try to get mine tax free from somewhere :lol:

Plenty to go around according to FTL launch locator and a lot of stores don't get a lot of Foams around here. $235 + tax is scary. I'll pass.

Now that I'm thinking about it you could def rock em with light khakis and a red/white/black plaid button down and it would look tuff...

View media item 253810

Personally, I wouldn't mix the patterns. Any solid color that is also in the sneaks would do though.

Also, not sure about Khakis with foams at all - unless you are referring to cargos, which are possible.

Last edited:
Plenty to go around according to FTL launch locator and a lot of stores don't get a lot of Foams around here. $235 + tax is scary. I'll pass.

Yeah, I am very surprised... I just looked at it and saw stores near me that have never received Foamposites (literally, never) getting these... like, I don't even ask these stores if they're getting Foamposites because I know they don't.

Not sure what to make of that.

A lot of stores getting them around me. Theyre doing tickets today. Maybe the stores received the shoes but they didnt get many pairs. 

Yeah, I am very surprised... I just looked at it and saw stores near me that have never received Foamposites (literally, never) getting these... like, I don't even ask these stores if they're getting Foamposites because I know they don't.

Not sure what to make of that.

Been wondering the same thing. Usually have to drive to get foams, but every footaction and footlocker around me are getting these. Very weird.

I meant cargos or cargo shorts, lol foams and skinnies don't mix! I think you could pull it off with the plaid, idk. I see what you mean about texture tho, it was just a thought. I'm not a big plaid guy anyway so I'm not too worried about it, I think it makes people look like a lumberjack...on a side note I'm defiantly copping these, saw them in HOH. they're FIRE...much nicer in person!

none of your guys matching like girls got sWaG like this old man
his feet must be killing him unless he already broke the foams in

or how about this old timer

i wonder if they on NT

also for the guys that like femals in nikes
roll.gif

Always gives me a good laugh when I see those pics...

Shout to my 60+ year old pops who still rocks the Dr. Dooms he STOLE from my sneaker room when he saw two pairs... Smh.

"Son, you don't need two pair of the same thing, right???...." -__-

Nice.

Solace's older relatives would run an old people with heat thread. Abue-LO style.

Back
Top Bottom