Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Man I saw the white dude too lol. I asked some chick in there though. Maybe I'll go today with something on.

Wearing heat always helps, we had a discussion about this in another thread. People told me it didn't matter. I KNOW it helps. They take you more serious and think your willing to spend more money if you got heat on.

I got two pair n lock of course I gotta pay over retail but got them no Hassell or running around trying to get them hopefully someone will trade me royal 1 for a pair.

imma be hand jamming the heck out of eastbay trying to get these with no sales tax and no shipping (plat member)... $235.00 sounds better then $249.10 after MD sales tax.... thats right, every dollar counts these days :lol:

imma be hand jamming the heck out of eastbay trying to get these with no sales tax and no shipping (plat member)... $235.00 sounds better then $249.10 after MD sales tax.... thats right, every dollar counts these days :lol:[pla/quote]platinum memebers dont pay tax and get free shipping all the time?

imma be hand jamming the heck out of eastbay trying to get these with no sales tax and no shipping (plat member)... $235.00 sounds better then $249.10 after MD sales tax.... thats right, every dollar counts these days :lol:
Eastbay doesn't charge you tax?

most of the real HEAT the wife says is "ugly." TF does she know? :lol:

SON!! if it was up to my wife she'd have me running around dressed like Russell Simmons!!... FOH!

she actually said im "...stuck in the past" because i still buy only RL clothing... i almost gave her walking papers.....:lol:

imma be hand jamming the heck out of eastbay trying to get these with no sales tax and no shipping (plat member)... $235.00 sounds better then $249.10 after MD sales tax.... thats right, every dollar counts these days :lol:[pla/quote]platinum memebers dont pay tax and get free shipping all the time?

plat membership is like 60 or 70 a year. it pays for itself if you use it a lot. i buy stuff like usa elite socks or kd elites from there because its 2 day shipped for free

To be honest these are the first pair of foams that will be all over the 4.1.4 to anyone in my area...:nerd:

So is the consensus that these are not going to sell out in most of the country? I'm betting here in the DMV that they won't sit.

Nike Boston released twitter link half hour ago, #takeflight
already
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom