Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I'm new to the forum so sorry but honestly it was ,hit refresh on Nike twitter page hit link selected size and paid wit Pay-pal.

all these people saying theyre passing SMH... but they sell out instantly seems like?

wasnt even able to add one to my cart on east bay, and eastbay was loaded like 8 hours ago and left open, refreshed a few times and clicked add to cart instantly and sold out? wtf

I have ZERO luck with foamposites on NDC. I was able to get the '88 3s the other day but these I get a 'Product Not Available' screen...

lol instead of complaing about it being hard. marlio gave some good info. thanks for the heads up marlio01. got my pair, hopefully (gotta wait til shipping confirm), through dtlr.

ndc went quick. i clicked the twitter link quick w/ a quick refresh too and still got the item is gone page. luckily saw marlio01s post about dtlr. hurry up if you still are looking.

Got mine in a 12.5 off NDC.. Seems like they did sell out pretty fast though. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a restock in a couple of hours though so don't give up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom