Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I never get through NDC. Were these easy cause there wasn't much interest?
I wouldn't say there "wasn't much interest" if they sold out that quick haha

people say there isn't much interest, and it amazing how fast these shoes sell out...

Its always easy when you get it.

So easy i was able to get them in cart in my size on 2 other sites just in case.

Was a hell of alot easier than the 88's i didn't get.

wow...kept trying to add to cart and all of sudden it added. Ordered it at 5:13am...shocked. I guess peeps put in their carts and saw the $256 after tax and released them

Just received a confirmation email. First time EVER being successful on NDC on a release product.

all these people scoring multiple pairs online using some program that basically cheats the system without "cheating"?

Okay, I got mine on Nike.com with no problems, but my brother also clicked the Twitter link and, for some reason, for him, the link didn't work and it took him to a generic Nike page that said, "The product you're looking for is no longer available." How is that possible that he got that page and I got right to the Foams and we both obviously clicked it right away ASAP? It actually even happens right now, even though they sold out. Any clues?

Nike does not release codes...any codes you see people using for NDC are 15% or 20% off codes they received directly from Nike from a previous order issue......

Okay, I got mine on Nike.com with no problems, but my brother also clicked the Twitter link and, for some reason, for him, the link didn't work and it took him to a generic Nike page that said, "The product you're looking for is no longer available." How is that possible that he got that page and I got right to the Foams and we both obviously clicked it right away ASAP? It actually even happens right now, even though they sold out. Any clues?

He will have to keep refreshing... most of us got the product not available page the first time

Back
Top Bottom