Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Wasn't going to buy a pair for myself initially but once I got a pair for a friend needing a week to get his funds together I decide to pick up a pair myself. These look insanely better in person than pics, surprisingly pleasent!

View media item 259991

DeeDaPunisha - they probably let dude buy because they had more than enough pairs :lol:
That makes the whole begging situation even funnier if thats true 
roll.gif

, but still...you a grown *** man on your knees begging for shoes 
mean.gif

o trust me... thats some sad stuff for sure. sad thing is, its probably not the first time he begged like that :smh:

Man these are lookin fire in pics. There's so many releases happening and the high retail price scared me off...I might eventually end up picking these up down the road though.

Saw a couple people wearing these today and I have to admit they look much better on feet than i expected. But I still can't justify spending 250 on a pair of sneakers. Glad to see that most of the people on here that wanted a pair got them.

Thank you for this link. I've been searching for the last hour for a good match. Found a pretty dope Nike logo t-shirt with the letters outlined in red with snow camo filled in the letters. No luck finding it anywhere but this is even better. Thanks again.
If I had to choose I like the Nike logo more. Both look similar but this shirt has a little more going on. Its funny at the dtlr people that were buying these shoes were trying find perfect camo tees to match in store. Im guessing finding something to rock these with may present some problems. I think the shoes say so much that you can tone whatever you wear with these down and come off better. Maybe even go red to accent the red in shoes idk. Im know fashion expert though just my 2 cents. I really like the nike tee and thought about buying just wouldnt wear with shoes

Thank you for this link. I've been searching for the last hour for a good match. Found a pretty dope Nike logo t-shirt with the letters outlined in red with snow camo filled in the letters. No luck finding it anywhere but this is even better. Thanks again.
If I had to choose I like the Nike logo more. Both look similar but this shirt has a little more going on. Its funny at the dtlr people that were buying these shoes were trying find perfect camo tees to match in store. Im guessing finding something to rock these with may present some problems. I think the shoes say so much that you can tone whatever you wear with these down and come off better. Maybe even go red to accent the red in shoes idk. Im know fashion expert though just my 2 cents. I really like the nike tee and thought about buying just wouldnt wear with shoes

im honestly probably gonna let the shoes do the talking. get me a plain black tee or white tee with some cargo shorts. black or grey. shoes are already loud enough to me.

So sheikh just called me asking if I wanted a pair lol. He played me the other day because he gave a dude a guaranteed ticket but then told me it was a raffle. Now I guess they can't move them. Luckily I already got my pair.

im honestly probably gonna let the shoes do the talking. get me a plain black tee or white tee with some cargo shorts. black or grey. shoes are already loud enough to me.

Exactly. Most shoes nowadays have enough going on as it is. Even a matching camo print shirt is OD to me but you guys do you.

Struck out online...

My local Sheikh is ALWAYS on some shady bs

But my boy back home held me down, grabbed me a pair, his and one for his cousin. Got lucky on this one

Just left the topanga mall and shieks had 1 pair left in a 9.5, I decided to pass but hopefully this will help someone out

true i would only rock these...

Last edited:
copped with some giftcards 
smokin.gif
 liked these much better once i saw them in person. however, that "premium" $235 msrp is NOT justified though 
roll.gif

Where can I get it. Ill buy it as well. Can I have a link please? Thanks.

I'm 33 years old and been collecting sneakers for years. Never once have I ever had to return a pair because of flaws. I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck with kicks bro. I'm surprised that its not like that for me cuz I have bad luck for everything else.

I'm 28 and I'm in the same boat, but it seems like the past year the Quailty has just been off. I find something that erks me on every pair. has to exchange my bred 4, Liverpool, 2 zoom Revis's, had a problem with my 5's and my girls...them these foams were "iffy" but with a cleaning they'll be straight, picked up squadron 13's and the QUALITY IS TERRIBLE. They look like fakes, the paint on the sole is WAY off, paint marks all over from the blue to the white, I could go on for days. This is exactly why I prefer to buy my shoes in person than off the Internet.

I'm 28 and I'm in the same boat, but it seems like the past year the Quailty has just been off. I find something that erks me on every pair. has to exchange my bred 4, Liverpool, 2 zoom Revis's, had a problem with my 5's and my girls...them these foams were "iffy" but with a cleaning they'll be straight, picked up squadron 13's and the QUALITY IS TERRIBLE. They look like fakes, the paint on the sole is WAY off, paint marks all over from the blue to the white, I could go on for days. This is exactly why I prefer to buy my shoes in person than off the Internet.
you ordered the Squadron 13's online and already received them???? #confused

I went to then mall with an RSVP for 1 fighter foam and came home with foams, squadrons and here's the kicker... crimson 3's...lol ******g crazy release day in blizzard land.
little early for those isn't it?? nice pick up!

Back
Top Bottom