Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I really wanted a pair but had trouble getting up this morning at 8. Insomnia is a *****. Now there is no way I'm paying 315 on ebay for them. 

these are my first pair of foams and I am simply amazed with the quality when compared with J's. smh

i was the only person i saw rocking these today. when i strolled thru the mall ppl were staring and pointing, which i'm still not sure if that's good or bad. :lol:

overall i think these are pretty dope. def. different. shoe is pretty neutral also as far as matching a lotta different things.

i was the only person i saw rocking these today. when i strolled thru the mall ppl were staring and pointing, which i'm still not sure if that's good or bad. :lol:

overall i think these are pretty dope. def. different. shoe is pretty neutral also as far as matching a lotta different things.

I love them, I think they're straight FUEGO! idgaf who's looking at my feet, I know they're fire don't matter what the next dude thinks.

Last edited:
Got my pair last night, walked into Sheikhs as they were closing, saw a pair, asked for 10, and she brought em out. Easiest copp ever.

Man i need this shirt!

%24T2eC16NHJGoE9nuQeSy9BRF%29zvgRzQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

^^^ what size in the nike "camo" shirt are you looking for? i saw some posted on ebay today

^^^ what size in the nike "camo" shirt are you looking for? i saw some posted on ebay today

LOL thats where i got the pic. Dudes want like 50+ for it on the bay. I'm paying retail and no more

lol, yep that was my thought exactly...reseller nike shirts is for real?!
yup. same w/ socks.
personally i find it funny when i see someone wearing the matching socks and shirts but to each their own....

Wait people are trading the 13s & 11s for these? I'd easily make that trade, hmmm, might end up with a pair yet lol. These look pretty nice in all these pics I must admit, I wasn't going to get a pair off the strength of $235 retail alone, that & I honestly shouldn't be buying more shoes like this, but hey it happens:lol:

I never should've entered this thread though

The shoe looked wayyyy nicer in person. But i don't feel like i could pull it off. Traded it fir some 11s real quick. These things have horrible resale value. Im sure if u missed out u can still find it for cheap

I feel where you are coming from @AYOTAYO, but you also have to understand that foams have maybe 5 variations 2 of them being foamposite one and foamposite pro. So its kind of hard to mess up consistency on quality when the molds are basically the same. As opposed to Jays where you have about 14 variations( I say 14 because they really havent retroed 15-23).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom