Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Man I see pairs going on the bay for $275 shipped! I bet resellers are raging right now 
roll.gif

Footaction and both footlockers have fsr at my mall. I'll just cop another and keep them. People will regret sleeping

Footaction and both footlockers have fsr at my mall. I'll just cop another and keep them. People will regret sleeping
sort of agree. I think that a lot of these didnt get copped due to the weather, and when there was left over stock that day, the beasts shied away because they thought they didnt have enough hype. These are pretty dope i think a lot of people are gonna regret not grabbing at retail

sort of agree. I think that a lot of these didnt get copped due to the weather, and when there was left over stock that day, the beasts shied away because they thought they didnt have enough hype. These are pretty dope i think a lot of people are gonna regret not grabbing at retail
QFT

For people in the Bay Area, there's an 11.5 at Shiekh in Tanforan mall in San Bruno.

Last edited:
For people in the Bay Area, there's an 11.5 at Shiekh in Tanforan mall in San Bruno.
damn wish I would've known I live 5 min away...could've saved the $8 or whatever footlocker charges for shipping. O well my 11.5 shipped today, good looking out dude

Last edited:
Already did laces swap previous page red brings out the fire in them...then you come over to this page and do the exact same thing really??? come on man haha

I assume your directing that towards me, I didn't realize you had posted on the previous page or I wouldn't have bothered posting the pic with the red lace. But the fact you felt like you had to call it out for being "first" to do a lace swap and your giving me the "come on bro, haha." am I copying you? Is it really funny? some people are too much man. How about "I had the same idea posted a few pages back...red looks sick right" but nahh sarcasim and "really bro" like I'm an idiot. This guy was first to do a lace swap everybody, I'm an idiot. Can we all give him a round of applause....so sorry.

Anybody know where i can pick this up online?  There's no Nike Towns near me and i don't see it on NDC either. 

I really dislike the Nike and Adidas SnapBacks, new era as well. I only purchase Mitchell&Ness. IMO The quality of the Nike snaps are disappointing and they fit weird, my head at least.

I really dislike the Nike and Adidas SnapBacks, new era as well. I only purchase Mitchell&Ness. IMO The quality of the Nike snaps are disappointing and they fit weird, my head at least.

I've also noticed that the Nike snap fits a little weird. My Megatron one fits perfect. Then my galaxy one feels like its barely on my head. This Fighter jet one seems good. Haven't worn it for hours yet.

To anyone purchasing I highly suggest trying on a couple of the same hat to see which fits best

I've also noticed that the Nike snap fits a little weird. My Megatron one fits perfect. Then my galaxy one feels like its barely on my head. This Fighter jet one seems good. Haven't worn it for hours yet.

To anyone purchasing I highly suggest trying on a couple of the same hat to see which fits best

I completely agree with trying on the same hat! I collect snapbacks/fitteds I have over 200 snapbacks. If there are 10 hats on the rack I take the LAST 5 off the rack and start trying them on and comparing them. I never buy the first one on the rack it always has dust on it and people have been trying it on and touching it. Some hats are tighter, crooked, the brims are weak or bent, crown is off or dented. That's the ****** part about ordering snapbacks off the Internet, u can't try them out. Sucks Mitchell&Ness doesn't make a snow camo hat, New Era always caters to Nike and Jordan releases-they make tons of CW's to match shoes. I wouldn't be surprised if they make one to match the fighter foams. I actually was able to pick up a Mitchell&Ness Bulls XL logo with red elephant print on the under brim. Never saw it before online or in a store, grabbed it in zumies of all places. If I find some hats to match these I'll post.

I'm not really into hats, but that matching SnapBack is pretty nice! Thanks for informing us about it

I completely agree with trying on the same hat! I collect snapbacks/fitteds I have over 200 snapbacks. If therere 10 hats on the rack I take the LAST 5 off the rack and start trying them on and comparing them. I never buy the first one on the rack it always has dust on it and people have been trying it on and touching it. Some hats are tighter, crooked, the brims are weak or bent, crown is off or dented. That's the ****** part about ordering snapbacks off the Internet, u can't try them out. Sucks Mitchell&Ness doesn't make a snow camo hat, New Era always caters to Nike and Jordan releases-they make tons of CW's to match shoes. I wouldn't be surprised if they make one to match the fighter foams. I actually was able to pick up a Mitchell&Ness Bulls XL logo with red elephant print on the under brim. Never saw it before online or in a store, grabbed it in zumies of all places. If I find some hats to match these I'll post.

I'm the same way. Hate knowing someone elses head has been put into a hat I wanna buy... luckily the HoH manager went into the back and brought out two fresh ones for me to pick from.
Hat is such an awesome fit for the fighter jets

Back
Top Bottom