Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

sorry, no pun intended. thats in my size range, thats all.

Oh okay lol... I grabbed a 10 cause I thought the 9.5 would be tight on me before I found them in store saturday.

nice. i was thinking of 2 for me but honestly, shoes are dropping too fast these days so i cant justify having doubles when i know that 235 can go towards something else... like the suns foams.

nice. i was thinking of 2 for me but honestly, shoes are dropping too fast these days so i cant justify having doubles when i know that 235 can go towards something else... like the suns foams.

Yea I might get rid of 1 of my pair of these... I'll be happy with 1 pair since I only see myself wearing these 2-3 times during the summer. I got too many shoes in rotation. Plus I can use the money on the Area 72 release coming up.

Last edited:
dont get me started on the area 72 stuff... i dont even have them in the budget since i dont think im gonna get thru online. :smh:

dont get me started on the area 72 stuff... i dont even have them in the budget since i dont think im gonna get thru online. :smh:
I got lucky and was able to reserve any pairs I wanted except the barkley posite at a local foot locker.
So that's the only pair I have to focus on, on rd.

I got lucky and was able to reserve any pairs I wanted except the barkley posite at a local foot locker.
So that's the only pair I have to focus on, on rd.

the FTL that got them near me is 40 miles away. definitely didnt feel like driving thru rush hour just to be told they gave out all of the tickets.

the FTL that got them near me is 40 miles away. definitely didnt feel like driving thru rush hour just to be told they gave out all of the tickets.
Yea, that's too much distance just for a "chance" at getting a pair.
Either way its going to be interesting, I think there are going to be some disappointed people once they start releasing. Too bad I can't cop from finish line for the next 28 days.

if anyone has any info on the matching nike snap-back, please share.It funny how theres still foams sitting but the all the hats are gone. Im looking for some coordination with these foams.

Leaving hoh for the bred restock and an employee from footaction tells me his store got a restock of the fighter jets. Fotaction Florida mall on orlando. Needless to say they mine

This is not true, please don't make rumors.

I called about 3 or 4 footlockers on monday, and 2 of them told me they are expecting restocks this week.

by the way, last years galaxy series >>>>> this years. Only shoe thats improved from last year is the KD's.

I hope your lying cause I need a pair of the fighter jets and I missed them and don't wanna get my hopes up. I was already thinking of heading to the floirda mall today after I get off.

Last edited:
I hope your lying cause I need a pair of the fighter jets and I missed them and don't wanna get my hopes up. I was already thinking of heading to the floirda mall today after I get off.

did you try calling the nike 1800 number or 21st and mercer?

if anyone has any info on the matching nike snap-back, please share.It funny how theres still foams sitting but the all the hats are gone. Im looking for some coordination with these foams.
Nike town SF had a few a couple days ago.

So i just got these in the mail today from eastbay and im pretty mad because they have either a glue mark , or a nice scratch right on the outside of the left shoe, this is my first pair of foams so i dont want to try and mess with it without getting some insight, is this just some super glue , and do you guys have any suggestions on how to clean it,or if its a scratch then im sol and i have to send them back ( aka  get my money back and no shoes lol )  thanks in advance.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/cloth...with-fleece-detail/YD112283?color=Multi-Color

GET UR CAMO GAME UP

YD112283_multicolor_rich_yung_zip_front_jacket_with_fleece_detail1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom