Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

For all the they sitting in md posts. Ducktales. New to the dmv and been all over md seaching. No one had em

there you have it. your new to the area so you lookin in the wrong places. they was out bmore last week in dtlr when i was up there. a few other dtlrs had them a few days ago but that was then. you cant just call up a store you gotta actually go in the store for real.

there you have it. your new to the area so you lookin in the wrong places. they was out bmore last week in dtlr when i was up there. a few other dtlrs had them a few days ago but that was then. you cant just call up a store you gotta actually go in the store for real.

I did exactly that. I went to a bunch of stores NTers told me had them.

I did exactly that. I went to a bunch of stores NTers told me had them.

Call up mondawmins Footaction and hoh there. Saw like 3-4 pairs on display Friday.

Call up mondawmins Footaction and hoh there. Saw like 3-4 pairs on display Friday.
Good looks Big J. I'll make that call tomorrow. I know the wife wanted to go the harbor this weekend. SO maybe I'll get lucky. I saw someone say the new hoh had stealths too smh.

Good looks Big J. I'll make that call tomorrow. I know the wife wanted to go the harbor this weekend. SO maybe I'll get lucky. I saw someone say the new hoh had stealths too smh.

no prob dude and good luck.
the harbor has the gallery which also has a footlocker and DTLR. i havent been there in a while so i have no clue about inventory.

I will tell you tho that after all of this, you BETTER post a pic if you find them :lol:

no prob dude and good luck.
the harbor has the gallery which also has a footlocker and DTLR. i havent been there in a while so i have no clue about inventory.

I will tell you tho that after all of this, you BETTER post a pic if you find them :lol:
Definitely. One thing I like up here better than Orlando is the amount of shoe stores and how close everything is. But I can't lie. I miss the outlets and especially the clearance store. People at arundel mills think I'm lying about some of the stuff I got at clearance lol. Thanks again

Saw a dude rockin these in a waffle house the other day.

Head turners for sure.

He said he picked them up at deveroes.

$235 tho. smh

not a big fan of long socks unless ur wearing a pair of ellites with the 13s. i normally wear sole savers with all my icy sole foams. just the look of a yellow sole disgust me.

Are they def worth the minor investment? I wore all my foams already without the sole saver but I washed and cleaned them after every use. Some are long gone and need sole restoration but most of my newer ones are a little shaded from the dirt on the bottom, I've been thinking of throwing on sole savers but since I've worn them already, idk if they will help. I would imagine they would... are they that worth it? I honestly don't wear my foams as much as I want because I wanna avoid them yellowing from use...which is ******ed.

Are they def worth the minor investment? I wore all my foams already without the sole saver but I washed and cleaned them after every use. Some are long gone and need sole restoration but most of my newer ones are a little shaded from the dirt on the bottom, I've been thinking of throwing on sole savers but since I've worn them already, idk if they will help. I would imagine they would... are they that worth it? I honestly don't wear my foams as much as I want because I wanna avoid them yellowing from use...which is ******ed.

Never even heard of those. Good idea tho.

But how long would they last is my question

days of babying clear soles are over... I just don't care anymore. clear soles yellow whether they are worn or not.

adding a clear protector to your soles makes your grip go bye bye.

days of babying clear soles are over... I just don't care anymore. clear soles yellow whether they are worn or not.

exactly. Life is too short to worry about clear soles.

Never even heard of those. Good idea tho.

But how long would they last is my question

I've heard they last months... But I imagine It would all depend on the amount u wear them.

I could see loss of grip being an issue, unless the sole saver has a abrasive side to it that does grip, which I'm pretty positive it would have. I mean unless your hooping in them, I'm sure they have some type of slip resistant surface to them.

Back
Top Bottom