Nike Foamposites with Dyed Soles

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly why foams are dead
:lol:

to the OP, great job man. I prefer iced soles but we know that doesnt last long. The solid black soles make the foams more durable. Well done sir!.

I^^ So has anyone successfully dyed yellowed soles, as long as they're clean? Eggplant soles are starting to look like I walk around in public bathrooms all day.

I^^ So has anyone successfully dyed yellowed soles, as long as they're clean? Eggplant soles are starting to look like I walk around in public bathrooms all day.
if you wanna keep them og try sea glow but id use a little bit of dye to get that translucet icey blue but light coats so it dosent look stupid blue.

WAIT UNTIL THEY YELLOW BEFORE YOU DYE THEM.   you broke a commandant.. the one that says thou shall rock icey soles.

^ lmao i agree with that commandment man and those came out dope AF on the first page if i get royals i might have to bite that :D

- which leads us to our second commandment. "Thou shall not rock yellow soles. Find someone to dye them or do it yourself ASAP"

I knew this was going to happen. So many people on NT say iced soles > ____ soles. And yet here we are celebrating what Nike should be doing with most foams. A colored or black sole > iced.

Well done on the dying.

Back
Top Bottom