Nike Foamposites with Dyed Soles

I cant see myself doing this to my foams....If you wanna keep your soles icey just clean them and try to not wear them in the rain

i also keep mine in zip lock bags with holes in the bag so they can still get air

Im feeling this thread, some clean work. i personally prefer solid soles on foams over ice, but for the foams that came with the solids, like the dr dooms.

Any info on getting glow in the dark soles?

Look pretty good, personally I would have waited till they were yellowed though.

Best dyed foams were the Pine's custom :pimp:

Footlocker Foam cleaner fights yellowing like crazy. My electric blues have yet to (be piss) yellow.

dope thread, never owned or wore a pair of foams. Wondering how they fit still look kind of funky to me. But the sole dying gives it a different look. Nice thread

I know! thinking of coppin stealths 2x and try this...wish someone would give a lil info

I know! thinking of coppin stealths 2x and try this...wish someone would give a lil info

Sea Glow + Rit Dye

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

old pic of dyed pewters. worn about 15 times and still looks good. i really wish i knew how soleswap does his dying. his colors come out ridiculously vibrant.

Back
Top Bottom