Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Called Customer service and they said it is a "site error on their behalf". Advised to keep checking the website or twitter for any changes and updates -__- just relaying what i've been told

Glad there is no hype on these. Copping one now and hopefully another pair later on discount

(Wish they did another World Cup pack too... Still excited to see what NSW model they choose though)

we have all 3 colors at oneness

REPPED. Thanks dunkahollik and oneness. Placed an order for the Bronze in a sz 9 for $180.00 shipped. Saved about $20.00 can't complain, will do business again if the opportunity presents itself.

Glad these are sitting. Hopefully they'll be around for a few weeks when I'm not broke. :lol:

And yeah, the folks at Oneness are good $$. Can't go wrong doing business with them, IMO.

Last edited:
Glad these are sitting. Hopefully they'll be around for a few weeks when I'm not broke.

In the same situation but I had to go ahead and charge these - I'd lose sleep if missed out on these in my size after dropping the ball on the rainbow pack.

I can see the garnet ones being the more popular ones but those bronze
sick.gif
that's the pair im 100% sure I'll cop when they go on sale on NDC.
IDK if they will go on sale but they definately will be on site for a while unless something happens were one person wears a certain color and people go crazy. Bronze seem to be the least favorite but I would def jump if they go on sale

Just got them. They are not worth retail. Unlike wovens these fit TTS if anything go up half a size if you want more wiggle room. Quality is a 7 out of 10 got a lot of glue marks around the leather lace lock area.

^ There aren't many, if any, Nike shoes that are worth retail these days, IMO. $180 for these is a huge stretch, which is part of the reason that despite being somewhat limited, all colors can be easily bought on NDC, eBay and international boutique websites.

Just got them. They are not worth retail. Unlike wovens these fit TTS if anything go up half a size if you want more wiggle room. Quality is a 7 out of 10 got a lot of glue marks around the leather lace lock area.

i sell shoes for a living and i thought they are super dope and very nice quality in person ... to each is own i guess

i sell shoes for a living and i thought they are super dope and very nice quality in person ... to each is own i guess

Yeah, I'm just used to seeing wovens made with top notch quality. These just seemed half assed. I mean the leather is a nice touch but it's stiff as a mofo. That back tap looks flimsy. The best thing about the shoe is the sole. These chukka type Footscapes have been available for awhile buy they had a different sole. Once I saw that they did a sole change for these I got a little excites..... Too excites.

However I'd like to thank everyone at Oneness and especially Joe. You had no obligation to help me or many other NT'ers but you did and you did so with great service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom