Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Welp.  Guess I'll scratch those off my list.  
laugh.gif

That pic alone lets me know these more than likely aren't for me.  Patent?  No thanks.  

edit:  Saw some more pics on that IG account.  Not sure if these are the same shoe, but these are definitely gross.  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Nike it's the YOTH and you had a chance to makethe hideouts in to a Chukka but you give me this?
I'm still buying lol, joe you gotme in my size for these tho?

we have them coming and like i said im hoping once we see a real picture things are dif ... i think fyk7 found a way to misrepresent this style with these photos .... I HOPE !

Man, they could've did these a lot better. Could have did horse hair or something again with different shades of colors horses come in.

i still dont understand how fyk7s underwater opium Motorola razr first edition broken camera cellphone pictures are the ONLY photos of this yoth ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET !

My updated Footscape collection, still need all the World cups + the Polka Dots 
How the **** did you get the Livestrong's so fast? ? I could have sworn you only had the hideout's a couple weeks ago.

Well I got some Mexico WC Woven so I still fell okay

How the **** did you get the Livestrong's so fast? ? I could have sworn you only had the hideout's a couple weeks ago.

Well I got some Mexico WC Woven so I still fell okay
Haha got them from a local "eBay", getting lucky every time I look for footscapes.

I'm from The Netherlands and we have Marktplaats, which is sort of comparable to eBay or Craigslist. Size 11 worn 2/3x for like $200 +-

Oh and d4mn you for those Mexico's, never see a pair pop up for sale, there's one on projectblitz.com but it's a 10.5 :frown: 

Last edited:

I'm from The Netherlands and we have Marktplaats, which is sort of comparable to eBay or Craigslist. Size 11 worn 2/3x for like $200 +-

Oh and d4mn you for those Mexico's, never see a pair pop up for sale, there's one on projectblitz.com but it's a 10.5 :frown: 
Yo honestly if you ever see Hideouts or Livestrongs pop up in a 9,9.5, or 10 lmk maybe you can help me out?

Here are my Mex I scored from a nt'er and my LS

Yo honestly if you ever see Hideouts or Livestrongs pop up in a 9,9.5, or 10 lmk maybe you can help me out?

Here are my Mex I scored from a nt'er and my LS
Will definitely let you know when I spot one, but they aren't really popular out here so they rarely pop up for sale.

A friend of mine is/was selling his Livestrongs in suze 9,5, but his price is a bit high ($350 for a used pair). You should also check ebay.co.uk, there was a Brown Hideout pair listed for sale in US9.5 on there (now sold).

Nice Mexico's, I currently have a pair of Brazil's on the way, only 7 to go 
laugh.gif

Read back to see contrasting opinions but still undecided lol.

Do you guys think the footscape desert chukka is worth it at $130? Been see-sawing if I should go for it or wait for NDC sale and extra coupon or not at all if quality/comfort isn't worth it.

Last edited:
^ I say wait a little longer and get them cheaper. Just saw today that Corporate has (or had) all 3 colorways for $110 shipped.

I'm gonna be patient for a little bit longer, as there are TONS on eBay in my size that aren't going anywhere. It's only a matter of time before those prices start to drop just like every other non-limited Footscape release.

Wow. The return of the lows. Nice!!

I'm feeling the first two for sure. Bottom joints are too similar to those wool chukkas that dropped within the past 2 years.

So I'm assuming we'll be seeing these in the next few months?

does anyone have the black or white rainbow chukkas that came out in 2012 in a size 9 or 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom