Nike Freak 5

Oreo pair is nice. These look better on feet than on their own. However, I’m not a big fan of the giant swoosh in general for his sig line
I love the giant swoosh for his line. I just think it fits him for some reason and was a good idea. I don't think they've always executed it perfectly though.

I like the White/Pink with the green swoosh. I like the Oreo one a lot too, but I just sighed when I saw the marbled sole. Hate those.

Five The Hard Way is my favorite cw, but I’d only scoop them up for under $60. The Immortalities look better to me.

Last edited:
Damn, the first 3 Freak's were perfectly priced at $120. The 4's were already stretching it jumping to $130, and now we're at $140 with these? Inflation's a *****:smh:

Damn, the first 3 Freak's were perfectly priced at $120. The 4's were already stretching it jumping to $130, and now we're at $140 with these? Inflation's a *****:smh:
Zion's making even bigger and faster jumps. The 1's were 110$, 2's 120$ and the upcoming 3's 140$. Stupid how every sig athletes shoe gonna be 150$ next year when you know Nike makes em for like 30-40$

Shockingly bad. I don't get why Giannis has been getting **** shoes since the 1. At least the 1s are classics. To be on the Freak 5 and have it be this bad of a shoe visually and performance wise is unnerving. I'm sure his pair will be beefed up so he's not getting injured, and maybe they want it to be basic to keep the price low and reel in the kid market but damn.

Damn, super basic set up. no shank. just a forefoot zoom unit..

"not really sure where Nike is going with this"

1689775507635.jpeg

1689775523186.jpeg

1689775537983.jpeg

So they took out tech and increased the price? Is that what I’m hearing? Picked up the 4s (first CW) for $44 from DSG. I’m probably gonna hold off on these until I get em around that price too. I‘ve been on a streak since the 2s of getting his line for sub $60, here’s to another one 🎲

I just got the 4's for like $50. I would maybe pay that for these but man so basic. Can't Nike get Eric Avar on some of these signature lines??

I just got the 4's for like $50. I would maybe pay that for these but man so basic. Can't Nike get Eric Avar on some of these signature lines??
I think they’re different for better or worse. I’m just disappointed that they took out tech and increased the price. But I’m with you on maybe scooping them for $50ish

I always found the zoom pods to be gimmicky, so simpler isn't necessarily worse...but that price increase is an awful look.

They kinda look like the Sabrina’s with the Pegasus zoom turbo toe stripe there

Back
Top Bottom