NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Man.. I ordered the sea glass from concepts... but I want the light aqua's too. NDC has them but it comes out to 234 with tax...

size 5.5 yayyyyyy

copped both sea glass and aqua 

hopefully i prefer one color over the other cuz that price.......

Mine did, I had the same issue when I started wearing them but now they feel like they are moulded to my feet.
Alright cool. Its not even the length wise too cause there's still room but I just have wide feet so that sucks

Last edited:
has anyone ever painted their inneva wovens? I'm thinking about spray painting my black pair into white ones lol

Last edited:
copped 
smokin.gif

Finally bought a pair of innevas. The newsprint pair from about 2 years ago. Hopefully I bought the right size (11) but since I wear 10.5 and 11 interchangeably there should be no problems.

Those the 9.5 that was on ebay for 300 ?

I still need to find myself a pair of all white innevas
Yea haha they were...I message dude and told him I wanted a better deal and I would just Paypal him so he wouldn't incur any eBay fees so I asked for $240 shipped and he did it for $250 shipped...love em

Yea haha they were...I message dude and told him I wanted a better deal and I would just Paypal him so he wouldn't incur any eBay fees so I asked for $240 shipped and he did it for $250 shipped...love em
Man.. I should've pulled the trigger on these for 250 shipped a month ago from a different seller. It was the same situation you had but I didn't want to put out 250. Now I regret it

Man.. I should've pulled the trigger on these for 250 shipped a month ago from a different seller. It was the same situation you had but I didn't want to put out 250. Now I regret it
dang bro just keep searching man, and keep messaging those buyers for a price knock-off...there were 8 watchers on my pair so I had to jump on it quick. 

Bout to pull the trigger on that sea glass and keep my DSM on ice. Anyone have a true color photo so I can see exactly what the colors like?

just painted over my pair of inneva woven SP black.

I used spray paint, and they came out okay, I think ima remove the paint and try angelus paint. You can definetly see the paint breaking off already, which I purposely did because the shoes got hella stiff as I put my foot in. 

pics:

Back
Top Bottom