NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I think it's like an 8 hour break in period
lol the dude who posted that earlier in the thread is lacking in comprehension skills….the tag stated that the actual upper takes 8 hrs per pair to construct  ..nothing about break in time.

Last edited:

just painted over my pair of inneva woven SP black.

I used spray paint, and they came out okay, I think ima remove the paint and try angelus paint. You can definetly see the paint breaking off already, which I purposely did because the shoes got hella stiff as I put my foot in. 

pics:
Bad idea, for both the initial spray paint and angelus.

The upper is basically fabric, and it has to absorb the paint in order for it not to crack. Spray painting only creates a layer of paint above the upper with minimal absorption. Angelus can be absorbed, but it dries stiff. And you'll end up with a "hella stiff" shoe again. You need to thin it with a fabric medium (GAC900) in order to keep the upper soft and pliable. THAT SAID, you're painting white over black, which is going involve lots and lots and lots of coats. I'm not sure if fabric paint would be better, but i'd much rather buy the white or sea glass innevas and save myself the effort.

I used spray paint, and they came out okay, I think ima remove the paint and try angelus paint. You can definetly see the paint breaking off already, which I purposely did because the shoes got hella stiff as I put my foot in. 

pics:
dang bro I don't think you should've used spray paint, atleast angelus wouldve been better but spray paint is the worst thing you could use on a sneaker

this dude really used spray paint 
roll.gif

might as well bronze them while you're at it

Once again... They could've released the grey in lows instead those 2 god awful Herbert and blue ones. Yet they make them mids why is nike testing my patience. Black, white, grey. And variations of that that's all they had to do. YOU HAD ONE JOB NIKE.

pics:
hilarious

Last edited:
that was just a bad idea all around. although they do look nice conceptually. 

the black and silver CW mids should have been lows. they would sell off as lows. literally the two colors ive been dying for them tomake as lows. that would be the cleanest all black shoes out for sure. and comfortable and different. i just dont understand Nike sometimes.

anyone have non saturated pics of the sea glass CW. i keep hearing its green and not off white. hard to get the color right on the computer screen

Last edited:
barneys NY had a sz 10 loden at retail. i bought it and checked the page right after and its OOS. got lucky with the last one for retail in the world probably lol. no other sites have a sz 10 loden. 

BODEGA HAS SANDSTORM IN 8.5, 9.5, 11.5 FOR RETAIL. for you all looking for the sz 10 thats ur best bet at retail. 

Last edited:
Im thinking about the Seaglass color. Surprised they sitting. How tough are these to clean? And do they get dirty fast? Never owned a pair. 

Hi,

Is this pair of inneva woven tech sp white legit? Buying for a person on ebay. Please help.

Last edited:
Random: anyone find that the Tech Innevas fit smaller than the pre-NikeLab Innevas? That's the case with these for me, and I'm wondering if I'm in the majority or nah.

barneys NY had a sz 10 loden at retail. i bought it and checked the page right after and its OOS. got lucky with the last one for retail in the world probably lol. no other sites have a sz 10 loden. 

BODEGA HAS SANDSTORM IN 8.5, 9.5, 11.5 FOR RETAIL. for you all looking for the sz 10 thats ur best bet at retail. 
Anyone else see those Sandstorms anywhere else? I really prefer this shoe with a colored midsole

Back
Top Bottom