NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I can't wait until these drop properly in the US, I just hope these dont turn into the new roshe.

These aren't dropping in the US and I don't understand how anyone could even compare these to the Roshe, considering these are 3-4x as expensive. Roshes are on a Vans Authentics tip IMO and don't even come remotely close to holding a candle to these.

These aren't dropping in the US and I don't understand how anyone could even compare these to the Roshe, considering these are 3-4x as expensive. Roshes are on a Vans Authentics tip IMO and don't even come remotely close to holding a candle to these.

qft,thank you.

If it were to drop in the US, it wouldn't be as hype as the roshe run. IMO, I think the innevas prices are way to steep for the roshe heads.

In comfort they're close, althouhg the Innevas utilize slightly more premium material. Although the Free sole is comfier than the Roshe Sole, to say that they can't even hold a candle to the inneva is a STRETCH. Don't get blinded by the price tags fam. That woven upper costs nike literally the same as the mesh the Roshes use, the main difference being the Leather tongue and heel, hence the price discrepancy (although the justification for it is a topic for another discussion). Not only can comparisons BE made, IMO they're justified (casual NSW runner silhoutte with crossover appeal, albeit the inneva has less hype, thank God).

Innevas and selvedge?
:smokin :smokin :smokin
:nthat: :pimp: :nthat:

If it were to drop in the US, it wouldn't be as hype as the roshe run. IMO, I think the innevas prices are way to steep for the roshe heads.

I'm a roshe head. And I still want OG innevas, and I can afford both. Don't just assume this is out of the our price range fam, lol.

Last edited:
I have 7 pairs of Roshes and I just got the black SP, so I guess it depends on the person and how much people are willing to spend on kicks.

These r definitely a better eye catcher than the roshe. Construction and fit is much better than the roshe also

I haven't tried on the Roshe and I'm waiting for my Innevas to come in, so I can't comment on comfort and fit.

But looks wise, the Innevas just captivate me so much more than the simple design of the Roshes. The woven upper has a unique and organic aesthetic to it and looks sick the way it extends to the heel. Watching the vid, it even reminded me of the symbiote from Spider-Man. Another thing I particularly like is how subtle the branding is- no need to paste the Swoosh on the lateral side, just let the design speak for itself. These are definitely one of my favorite original designs to have come out recently.

These are a whole different ball game than the roshes. It's like comparing apples to bananas. These are a premium hand built shoe and the price reflects that. Roshes are an affordable shoe built for comfort. Believe me, once these hit the states I will have a few pairs, it's just hard to throw down almost 3 bills for a shoe I've never seen in person and tried on.

the quality of the innevas does not need to be explained when comparing the two. can't compare the comfort cause im still waiting for my innevas, but roshes should be standard, as far as comfort, for all nike shoes. i take my nike runners, and replace them with roshe insoles. makes the shoe even better.

the quality of the innevas does not need to be explained when comparing the two. can't compare the comfort cause im still waiting for my innevas, but roshes should be standard, as far as comfort, for all nike shoes. i take my nike runners, and replace them with roshe insoles. makes the shoe even better.

You can put them in any shoe. The roshe run insole in the cement 3's are amazing.

hmm. can u buy roshe insoles separately? or comparable ?
i remember someone on bigsoccer forum hyping an Asics insole available only in japan.
might have to try em out and compare.

Thanks again kevinzhang. They feel awesome. No insole swapping here. Lol.

About to purchase a pair of Black Inneva Wovens.

What things should I look for in an authentic/non-authentic pair?

I got a size 11 in the photo blue and a size 12 in the black from end last week but still no luck in a size 14. anyone got any good news for a big footer?

I just received my photo blues in a sz 11 from Crooked Tongues today.
I got customed $93 :x

When I tried them on, they're a size too big :smh:

I would say im a sz 10 with wide feet that usually buys 10.5.
From most of the people I asked about sizing, they recommended going up a .5 size up.

Anyone looking for a sz 11us? or trade for 10/10.5?

Send me a pm

I just received my photo blues in a sz 11 from Crooked Tongues today.
I got customed $93 :x

When I tried them on, they're a size too big :smh:

I would say im a sz 10 with wide feet that usually buys 10.5.
From most of the people I asked about sizing, they recommended going up a .5 size up.

Anyone looking for a sz 11us? or trade for 10/10.5?

Send me a pm

$93?? Good god almighty. I hope I don't suffer the same fate.

I picked up my pair this morning from the post office. The color really stands out. Luckily I didn't get slapped with a customs fee. I wonder what triggers a customs fee anyways? 

Back
Top Bottom