NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

WillMax14, congrats on scoring that deal! Hopefully the seller comes through and doesn't back out. If those were from overseas, it seems like he'd be taking a loss unless he got a hook up for less than retail.

wtfchi, info on that display is needed please! Sure would be nice if these saw a somewhat wider release in the states.

sorry this is in Asia... It doesn't seem like at the moment it will be releasing in the States. I don't think the hype is that strong here, but they didn't have any size larger than 9. I honestly didn't like the feel of the shoe and the all white bottom is a major turnoff.

Last edited:
Figured it was overseas. Thanks for the info though!

Looks like we have to sit tight until the new pairs come out in April. Man, speckled and different colored or grey soles would really help enhance the design.

Lace swap is so necessary...

MUCH better with those laces. I never understood why they used those other laces.

Got a shot of mine right before I left for vacation, can't wait to get home to them haha. Found some laces that were quite similar to the OG, quite thin and round, looks even doper in person imo.

Quite crappy pic quality, check @mtinhansen on IG for a better look! 

Does anybody know where to find a nice pair of round waxed shoe laces that would fit for a size 10?

Wow, these pics of the Black/Blue pairs with the switched laces DEFINITELY look better- completely changes how they look.

MartinBreiten's pic even had me thinking they were the OG release at first glance, until I saw the tan liner. Glad to see people are getting their pairs. Hope I can land my own eventually.

WillMax14, congrats on scoring that deal! Hopefully the seller comes through and doesn't back out. If those were from overseas, it seems like he'd be taking a loss unless he got a hook up for less than retail.

wtfchi, info on that display is needed please! Sure would be nice if these saw a somewhat wider release in the states.
The seller just sent a cancel the transaction message, he supposedly sold the shoe to a higher buyer and he made the refund already without messaging me. That MOTHERTrucker is going to get a negative 

The seller just sent a cancel the transaction message, he supposedly sold the shoe to a higher buyer and he made the refund already without messaging me. That MOTHERTrucker is going to get a negative 
Wow that's completely shady. I hate to say it, but I had a feeling that would happen because they sold for so low. I've had it happen to me a few years back. All I can say is, time for negative feedback. 

Any idea why I can't quote post #435 from overtokyo78?

Anyway, check the post! interesting info and very nice to see new people contribute to this thread. We don't need it to be like the roshe thread but a bit more activity and new info on releases doesn't hurt.
Im not sure either but I will keep my ears to the street and see what comes of this hunt. Thanks!

Same thing happened to me last week with a pair of DS Flyknit Trainers (volt/Olympic team colorway)... Dude was mad they only sold for $95 shipped and refunded my money asap claiming he was "selling them for a friend and he didn't like the selling price so he returned em to the store", SMH....

I wonder if the Black version that's releasing is this Black/Green. Info via Nice Kicks (http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/03/nike-free-inneva-woven-blackgreen/)

these release next week in greece for 200 euros retail(260 $).i like them,but they too damn expensive...are they comfy and easy wearing fro everyday walking?dont want to pay 260 for a shoe that doesnt break in well...
\

p.s.is this rakuten site legit...?great prices on the innevas...

Last edited:
How do these fit? Is it true to size or do I size down? eBay sellers have been saying size down..

these release next week in greece for 200 euros retail(260 $).i like them,but they too damn expensive...are they comfy and easy wearing fro everyday walking?dont want to pay 260 for a shoe that doesnt break in well...
\

p.s.is this rakuten site legit...?great prices on the innevas...
I've only heard positive feedback regarding Rakuten. Sometimes you can find more shoes and better prices if you go to the Japanese part of the site (in the bottom of the page you can change from 'global' to 'Japan'). Although the sellers on the Japanese part of the site doesn't ship directly overseas, you can use a shipping agent (tenso.com) they are legit and will do it for you. 

If you use the global part of Rakuten, the sellers can ship directly to your adress.

This is info I've gotten from the Roshe thread btw. haven't used Rakuten myself yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom