NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Same. I got the blues and the blacks both 10.5s when I'm a 10 in pretty much every Nike. Going to be really disappointed if they're TTS. Damn, there are so many 10/10.5s in here lol. Lucky I got my pair.

3/4 for my ***** purchases.
I'd ffffuuuuccckkiiiinnnn cry if they run TTS.  But I think the woven may make it fit snug. 

Same. I got the blues and the blacks both 10.5s when I'm a 10 in pretty much every Nike. Going to be really disappointed if they're TTS. Damn, there are so many 10/10.5s in here lol. Lucky I got my pair.

3/4 for my ***** purchases.

Yea that's what I noticed too haha, I feel accomplished after seeing all these 10/10.5s! I'm not going to think about these again until they get here because I'll start sweating bullets & panicking about the size otherwise. I'm a weird 9.5-10 with Jordans & 10-10.5 with everything else as it is so I go through a debate usually with each release.

Am I blind? I dont see Inneva on Finishline?
Someone just said they won't be available online for FNL.

I was able to get the blues earlier and I just went to try randomly right now for the black ones and I was able to add a 10 to my cart! Needless to say, I got them too. Jeez. Expensive a*s morning

I was able to get the blues earlier and I just went to try randomly right now for the black ones and I was able to add a 10 to my cart! Needless to say, I got them too. Jeez. Expensive a*s morning
WTF?

FNL told me via email that they would have it online!

Lol thanks and good luck. Are you usually a 10 also or were you trying to go TTS?

Sidenote: didn't know NT censored fourtwenty
trying to go TTS im a 10.5 in freeruns and powerlines so i tried to stick with that!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA ive been refreshing the black ones every second nothing has shown up for me!  :[ 

Try going on mobile guys. Been on it the whole time and I was pretty successful this morning. I dunno if it'll make a difference, but won't hurt to try

Just saw a good amount of Black sizes pop up on NDC. My 8.5 was there, but in someone's cart. :frown:

OMG theres a 10.5 on the mobile but of course in someones cart
I can never add pairs to my cart when they put sizes back. Someone always beats me somehow which is BS because I refresh nonstop and try to add to my cart seconds after they appear.

Last edited:
Mobile update. 

Some how I managed to add 9, 9.5 in both black and blue to cart. 

Selfish = Yes

But plan to try these on for size and pass them back to someone on NT at cost plus paypal / shipping. 

Back
Top Bottom