NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Don't understand what's the deal with the Milan. Not the best looking colors.
I just sold my pair. The colorway is decent, but the materials were terrible on one shoe, and excellent on another. Just not worth the $180 I payed to get them from Europe.

Mercer was selling to the public at 930am when I walked by. Anyone know when they started doing this? Used to be 11am opening.

Why not return them to nike so someone else can get them for retail?
That doesn't work though. I returned a pair of red Flyknit Chukkas to NDC but they don't put them back on NDC. I returned them because I didn't want to resell but I should have kept them and hooked up someone in my area.
SIZING IS ALWAYS .5 UP WITH NSW RUNNING SHOES. WOVENS,FLYKNITS,HUARACHES,FREERUNS.
Thanks for the heads up man. You've been giving good info all week.

They're probably getting the Milan's so they can resell them for rape prices. Someone on eBay was selling the HTM Flyknit Racers for $1500 and the Milan innevas for $1000. The Milan innevas are more limited than any other Inneva, that's what I heard.

Ordered a 11.5 on NDC. Wanted to get them from FNL with a 20% off coupon tho. Hopefully I like em enough to justify $200. Otherwise taking to the back to the Nike store for return.

Easy cop at Neo39. Small line for 8s and nobody wanted anything else. So try Neo if you're still looking for a pair.

There's actually quite a few people out here at bows & arrows for the black innevas. They seem to have a good amount of pairs though since me and two other ppl in front of me got size 10s.

thanks for the pic. i was wondering how they would look with these laces, but now that i see them i can say my hunch was right, cause i don't really dig them....what kind of laces are these? i c. the innevas should only come with waxed laces imo...wth was nike thinking.....

Agreed on the part about them only being released with waxed laces. Every time I found a blue set of waxed laces either the shade was off, or it was made for dress shoes.

Best lace swap yet- any chance of telling me what laces and where from??
Cheers

Thanks! They're from a spot in the UK called TZ Laces. Electric Blue, 140cm for a size 10.

Back
Top Bottom