NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

First post here. Been lurking for a looong while haha.

IC on a pair of DS US9 black Inneva SP, since I've got both the OG and the blues, Im thinking on getting rid of this.

Testing the waters until the weekend when Im gonna return them back to the store.

NDC order just came, of course I took some quick pics

Thumb stops at tip of my toe to show the empty space. More space than I'd like length-wise but the width is cool, I loosened the laces & there wasn't much give, initially the 10.5 is the right size to me.

Quick jeans pic...don't judge lol

Overall they're cool, not sure how I feel about them & if they're worth $180. They aren't bad though. They're not as comfortable out the box but I can imagine them being better once broken in. The blue pair was more impressive out the box but quickly lost a luster after seeing them a while. Those may go back...but I strangely want to keep them as well. We'll see what develops

Last edited:
NDC order just came, of course I took some quick pics

Thumb stops at tip of my toe to show the empty space. More space than I'd like length-wise but the width is cool, I loosened the laces & there wasn't much give, initially the 10.5 is the right size to me.

Quick jeans pic...don't judge lol

Overall they're cool, not sure how I feel about them & if they're worth $180. They aren't bad though. They're not as comfortable out the box but I can imagine them being better once broken in. The blue pair was more impressive out the box but quickly lost a luster after seeing them a while. Those may go back...but I strangely want to keep them as well. We'll see what develops

IMO they are definitely not worth $180. Maybe $125 but not the $180. Helped a couple of NTers out and now stuck with 6 pairs of Innevas in the same size and only 2 of them are returnable. Lol.

With the glue job, not worth $180 before taxes. I'm pretty sure every pair has the glue which is unfortunate for such a well designed shoe... The leather on the tongue and heel is nice and gives somewhat of a premo feel though.

IMO they are definitely not worth $180. Maybe $125 but not the $180. Helped a couple of NTers out and now stuck with 6 pairs of Innevas in the same size and only 2 of them are returnable. Lol.
Damn bro. Last time you said 2 people flaked on you after helping them out. Sorry to hear that people are taking advantage but you shoulda learned to stop after the first two.

Last edited:
Damn bro. Last time you said 2 people flaked on you after helping them out. Sorry to hear that people are taking advantage but you shoulda learned to stop after the first two.

They all had decent reputation and 1 of them actually filled me out with information on where to cop. But definitely last time I'm helping unless I get money upfront.

They all had decent reputation and 1 of them actually filled me out with information on where to cop. But definitely last time I'm helping unless I get money upfront.

Ahh I see. Yeah man. Props to you for trying to help tho. I'm sure you can flip those easily or at least get what you paid for.

Good luck man!

Got my pair, not worth the 180. Might sit on them for a bit before I take em to the NikeStore. I have to disagree with the premium leather, the quality is decent.

You should put em on blast here so people know who not to help out in the future. I know theirs still people like you on here willing to help others.

I'm kind of disappointed in the inneva's... They're not as comfy as I thought they'd be... I do love the blueness of it!!!

what sizes u got...i'm looking for a size 9..blue preferably

Great pic Miguel. Black flat laces lookin good.

I need to pick up some laces this weekend. Waxed or flat. Don't know yet but they will be black.

^ I don't think you're going to get a consistent sizing answer but I wear same size as my Kobe 8s. I posted a comparison pic with my Pythons. Haven't tried KDs so can't comment on that.

Back
Top Bottom