NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Has anyone's order from NDC shipped yet?
Nope didn't even getting an order confirmation email just checked the site and it shows that it when through. With all the shoes that came out Saturday I think it will take a hit longer than usual

tried on a 9.5 but there was so much room on them. The width felt pretty snug and comfortable but I was concerned about stretch so I passed. Nike Toronto definitely has some pairs sitting around

For those who own pairs, have you experienced a lot of stretch?

What other shoes have used the same sole as the Inneva? I know there are others, and it didn't seem like they had these issues

tried on a 9.5 but there was so much room on them. The width felt pretty snug and comfortable but I was concerned about stretch so I passed. Nike Toronto definitely has some pairs sitting around

For those who own pairs, have you experienced a lot of stretch?

What other shoes have used the same sole as the Inneva? I know there are others, and it didn't seem like they had these issues
They're free 5.0 soles. The free runs have them.

SIZING IS ALWAYS .5 UP WITH NSW RUNNING SHOES. WOVENS,FLYKNITS,HUARACHES,FREERUNS.
Not true. I size down half a size for Innevas and Flyknits and tts for huaraches and free runs. Really, you just have to try on a pair if possible as everyone will experience something different. But to say it's always .5 up for NSW is totally untrue.

Photo Blues and black pair available for phone order from Concepts. 617.868.2001.

thanks for posting up those links for the laces. can someone tell me which one is the closest to the original inneva laces and how long they should be for a size 9. would greatly appreciate it. :D

The length is too short for that link. 30 inches is not gonna cut it. I got recommended 140cm (being stock length) or 150cm and I bought the 150 for my 10.5s. Also bought the 3mm and 5mm just in case :lol:

5mm is just way too thick. I mistakenly ordered a 4mm thick white waxed lace from TZ when I should have ordered the 2mm instead. 2-3mm should be straight though.

Anyone looking for lengths to fit smaller than size 10, I'd suggest just taking the laces to a tape measure to be sure. I have a feeling 130cm may be the one, and 120cm may be just a bit too short.

Last edited:
i just ordered the 140cm in 2mm black for my size 9s. if they don't look good, imma start spamming this thread with pictures of fat, old ladies.

Nice Kicks in Austin had both SPs. They had a full size run as of yesterday, rode by bike there after the MS150 haha..

5mm is just way too thick. I mistakenly ordered a 4mm thick white waxed lace from TZ when I should have ordered the 2mm instead. 2-3mm should be straight though.

Anyone looking for lengths to fit smaller than size 10, I'd suggest just taking the laces to a tape measure to be sure. I have a feeling 130cm may be the one, and 120cm may be just a bit too short.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm hoping the 3mm will do or I'm gonna have to buy the 2mm :lol:

i actually grabbed a size 8.5 for cheap and it fits ok with no socks. haven't tried it with socks yet. got the black/blue pair for dirt cheap. did you get a pair (s)?

i know you're a true 9.

I tried the display 8 on with a sock for the heck of it and I could get it on. I think I'd probably need an 8.5. I'll probably grab the blue this week.

that's why i don't understand why people are saying to go up in size.
the blue pair is super nice but i paid less than a hundred for my pair so i'm happy. i'll grab the blue pair if i can find it for less than retail.

i duno if its just me but the heel on my size 10.5 looks a bit off. as if it the sole is to small for the shoe =(

you should call nike and ask them to locate you a pair. it was a esay cop on sat. at niketown las vegas.

For whoever is looking for a pair for retail........ DARKSIDE SF has pairs and phone orders are accepted.

Nike Free Inneva Woven SP. Photo Blue, Photo Blue. 598384-400

Nike Free Inneva Woven SP. Black, Black. 598384-001

Nike Womens Free Inneva Woven SP. Black, Champagne, Sail. 598153-050

BERT uNo

Back
Top Bottom