NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Here are my lace swaps

I actually like the blk laces on the blue pair

Last edited:
@ohmyyikes
Yeah those are the ones, I thought they came out perfect for the purpose, it was 2 pairs for 7 bucks

Anyone in the UK that needs a Crooked tongues discount for 20% the code is CTTHANKS ends Tuesday at midnight.

Nicekicks put back up the photoblue size 9 and size 10 for retail on their site. 

I recommend ordering from them because if you're a member (or just quickly sign up for free if you aren't like me) you get free shipping. 

Nicekicks put back up the photoblue size 9 and size 10 for retail on their site. 

I recommend ordering from them because if you're a member (or just quickly sign up for free if you aren't like me) you get free shipping. 

Thanks. Its nice to have free shipping and save $16 on tax. Too bad no size 10.5 for me. I know everyone says TTS but I like the extra room.

I also swapped in black flat laces from an old pair of SBs I had. Perfect length and fit. Those will be temporary until I find some waxed laces. The flat laces are kinda boring IMO.

But man, unlacing and lacing them back up really let me see how dope the design is. I desperately want an OG pair now too but that seems impossible to find.

am i the only idiot that gets confused as **** on what laces to pull when loosening/lacing these shoes?  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom