NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

2mm laces are too fricken thin. what's the closest to the laces on the original pair? 3mm or 4mm? 140cm seems about the right length for my 8.5s.

I hate and love these shoes. I have both 9.5 and 10 in the black colorway. After wearing both I can't figure out which size fits better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Tips-...S_Unisex_Accessories&var=&hash=item1c320f4e53

Just got a idea flat wax laces guys just order now its time to wait for these ******* to come from china 
smokin.gif

Has anyone seen the gray/crimsons in person? Thinking of getting those if I can't find a 13 in photo blue.

i believe the originals were 2mm. i had the NRGs and they seem to be the same size

ok thanks man. they look a little bigger in the pics online but no big deal i guess. my laces came in from that tz place faster than i thought they would.

Well I pulled the trigger on the gray/crimsons off of nicekicks. Hoping I'm not disappointed with them (first pair of Inneva's, so I doubt I will be)

hers a pic to help out for the people who want to re-lace there innevas. this is  how they should be laced up.

thanks for that pic!

after swapping out the laces and putting these on one foot, i remain unimpressed. when the first ones dropped, the shop owner tried on a pair and they looked kinda weird on his foot so i passed on grabbing a pair. now that i have one, they just don't do much for me. talk about overrated. maybe i'll change my mind once i put both pairs on and walk around.

got these in today, love them! anyone get thinner/round blue laces to match these?

one complaint though, the blue midsole portion looks like it was painted by a 3 year old :x

I want to pick up my first pair but can't decide on a size. If I'm a 10 in roshes/flyknit trainers and a 10.5 in racers what size should I get? I have a very narrow foot if that helps.

I want to pick up my first pair but can't decide on a size. If I'm a 10 in roshes/flyknit trainers and a 10.5 in racers what size should I get? I have a very narrow foot if that helps.
I went a .5 size up on one pair after seeing that a few others did the same. personally, it was a bad idea.  I do the same for my roshes and flyknits; flyknits .5 size up. I have narrow feet too. 

I went a .5 size up on one pair after seeing that a few others did the same. personally, it was a bad idea.  I do the same for my roshes and flyknits; flyknits .5 size up. I have narrow feet too. 

Thanks for the help! Repped!

Impossible to tell, man. I'd say go with the flyknit trainer size just because those are probably more similar than Js or AMs.

Back
Top Bottom