NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

This thread is dying. No new info/colors/pics/anything? The only shoe I really care about right now.

Came in today from Nice Kicks. Really liking them for the price, but I guess my ankles are too fat to tie em, and I agree they do make your feel look small. Very comfortable and making me want the black pair. On feet:

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people like this shoe so much.  I bought a black pair and wore it about 5-7 times and sold it recently for what I purchased it for.  Not too impress on the support on this shoe.  Everytime I walk, it seems as my ankle will twist.  My next project is to see why Roshe Runs are so popular...

I'm not sure why people like this shoe so much.  I bought a black pair and wore it about 5-7 times and sold it recently for what I purchased it for.  Not too impress on the support on this shoe.  Everytime I walk, it seems as my ankle will twist.  My next project is to see why Roshe Runs are so popular...
I like these more than the Roshes because they're still super lightweight but more supportive if that makes sense. They don't feel initially more comfortable, but now that they've been on my feet all day I prefer them. Still wouldn't run in either. My next pair is the Flyknit Chukka. 

21 Mercer just tweeted that they have the laser orange's. Should mean more US stores should get them too.

Wish Atlanta and Proper Long Beach got the Lasers as well.

Damn I want those so bad but I wonder when's the rest of the 2 colors will be released.

I hope Nike's going to release the newsprint blue in August and slate navy in September.

Just get both haha
That's what I'm doing, been waiting for those two colors ever since pics were leaked many months ago. IMO much better than either of the SPs thanks in part to the unpainted midsole. That's partially what made the OGs look so amazing.

That's what I'm doing, been waiting for those two colors ever since pics were leaked many months ago. IMO much better than either of the SPs thanks in part to the unpainted midsole. That's partially what made the OGs look so amazing.
I'd gladly trade my black SPs for the black pair. Too late for that though so I'll probably pick up the blue pair. I agree that the unpainted midsole is key. It just looks way too cheap when it's painted. 

i definitely dig those navy ones.  although im biased because i have the black sp's already.  but like steezy, i might get the black pair because of the unpainted midsole

I'm probably in the minority but I don't mind the painted midsole...I already copped the laser orange, and will end up copping both of the blue colorways

Bought the squadron blue pair and tried it on, fits very different from the OG pair last fall.

I need another pair of the OGs :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom