NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Damn another colorway to cop haha

Wow. Really don't want to spend $180 but those are tempting.

Everyone kept saying to go a half size down. Wish I stayed true to my size. A bit too small. 

yea I went TTS for my last pair & I kinda wish I went 1/2 size up again because they're tight. 1/2 size up was slightly long but fine width-wise TTS was PERFECT length-wise but slightly snug depending on the sock(& I had them loose).
Anyway here's some pics when I tried on the blues:

Can't lie, I like them more after trying them on...

Got a pair of the grey/crimson in my normal half size up for frees. They were narrow and too long. Was able to return but if I go down half a size they're going to be too narrow and might have to return again. Love this shoe and wish I could find em in store to try on.

all these new colorways are cool and nice for the moment but it seems as though most are just now noticing how
dope the inneva is or chasing the "dopeness" that the first OG pair brought on the scene. so glad i snagged an OG
when they dropped. these new colorways just aren't on the same level.

I just noticed these a month or so ago. Lots have been sitting on ebay by same sellers. The fit was odd for me but I'm still trying to buy under or at retail

There's an eBay seller with 8-11,13,15 of the grey/crimson for $153 shipped if anyone was interested in that colorway.

Anyone have any info on when the suedes are dropping? I keep seeing pics and articles but nobody has release date info.

Finally got a pair of the photo blues at 20 over retail. Hope this $200 shoe fits right this time

can i get a final verdict on sizing. Im a 10 in air max 1/90 & new balances and a 10.5 in freeruns and powerlines. Will i be okay with a 10? thanks 

can i get a final verdict on sizing. Im a 10 in air max 1/90 & new balances and a 10.5 in freeruns and powerlines. Will i be okay with a 10? thanks 

I think you'll be ok with a 10, unless you have a wide foot.

If you do, I'd go with a 10.5. Besides, I'd rather have a shoe be a .5 too big than too small.

I think you'll be ok with a 10, unless you have a wide foot.

If you do, I'd go with a 10.5. Besides, I'd rather have a shoe be a .5 too big than too small.
yeah i mean im not sure if i should go up a .5 since people have been saying there too much space infront of theyre toes 

Back
Top Bottom