NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

So by my calculations there are only 36 pairs of white released so far? (Still some sizes left at SlamJam after re-stock)

SlamJam 24 pairs (Stock last night, 1 per. size and then they re-released instore stock that was left, 1 per. size) 
WoodWood only got 12 pairs

End, Hanon, Sneakersntuff, 290sqm, Firmament, Footpatrol and everybody else has postponed their release till January.

@xTheWorksx  Picture? Havn't seen those.

Last edited:
Couldn't do the price on sjs. Not only did the price come out to $280, they also declare value. You will get hit with customs for sure.

Firmament has January for release date on white pair. Not sure if it means anything though.

Last edited:
Just got a pair of the Loden's on NDC,  sizes were going oos then back (guess people were adding and removing from carts or Nike just playin) $215 is a bit steep, but at least ebates has 12% cash back right now, brings it just under $200...

Just got a pair of the Loden's on NDC,  sizes were going oos then back (guess people were adding and removing from carts or Nike just playin) $215 is a bit steep, but at least ebates has 12% cash back right now, brings it just under $200...
I just copped both colorways and used the ebates cash back as well.  I wear size 9.5 in Nike Flyknit Lunar1's, Jordan's, and other Nike Basketball shoes.  I heard the inneva's fit snug but I ordered a size 9.5 anyways.  I hope they fit.

Hahaha did the same thing. Soon as I saw that 12% I felt better about copping.

I just copped both colorways and used the ebates cash back as well.  I wear size 9.5 in Nike Flyknit Lunar1's, Jordan's, and other Nike Basketball shoes.  I heard the inneva's fit snug but I ordered a size 9.5 anyways.  I hope they fit.

you should be fine. I went TTS with my other innevas. If you sized up, they turn out lookin like elf shoes. Lol.

Hahaha did the same thing. Soon as I saw that 12% I felt better about copping.
you should be fine. I went TTS with my other innevas. If you sized up, they turn out lookin like elf shoes. Lol.
Ha ok I'm glad I didn't size up them.  Thanks.

Molded patch on the tongue is an interesting addition. Not crazy about either of the three unfortunately though.

yeah pricey for sure but AUS dollar is sturggling atm. i honestly dont mind paying 300AUD+ 

my rotation for last 4/5 months has been my pureboosts and my navy innevas. rather spend 300 now than 220 every week on jays
fair play- if you like em and dont mind the $.

all good

Like others have said TTS is fine, they might be a bit snug at first, but I find the weave does stretch a bit. Plus they do look odd if there's too much room around your toes, because of the material, you can easily see where your toes stop 
roll.gif

Interestingly enough, every store I walked into within the past month that had carried those nikelab FSB's still had them. I'm really hoping its the same for the innevas.

Which stores still had the NikeLab FSB's? Im still on the hunt

Last edited:
When buying thru ebates on a release, do you guys have to enter thru ebates right when they drop? Or can you go thru ebates, go to the nike lab page and then refresh from thefe?

When buying thru ebates on a release, do you guys have to enter thru ebates right when they drop? Or can you go thru ebates, go to the nike lab page and then refresh from thefe?

I go thru ebates like 3-5 minutes before release and just wait for the countdown/refresh.

Back
Top Bottom