NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

All three colorways are fire to be honest, I prefer white and green the most. Really don't like that orange swoosh on the whites though.. should've been light gray

what size should i go for?
i use 10.5 in flyknit and 10 in airmax, i have a wide feet
I wear a 10.5 in flyknits trainers and racers. I went 10.5 (TTS) on inneva SPs. They are a bit snug so I just relaced them. They will stretch out. More worth it than going half a size up and having a long toebox

Hmm that's tough. I'd go either 10.5 or 11. I wear an 8.5 in the Flyknit Trainer and the 8.5 Inneva is snug and narrow for me.

I wear a 10.5 in flyknits trainers and racers. I went 10.5 (TTS) on inneva SPs. They are a bit snug so I just relaced them. They will stretch out. More worth it than going half a size up and having a long toebox
Thanks guys for the fast response
I think im gonna settle with 10.5, cause my feet are kinda weird, i fit airmax 1,90 and other nikes in 10 but flyknit racer in 10.5 even though 10 still fit but if i wear it its uncomfortable because racer designed not for a wide feet
Lunar 1 still 10 though
So 10.5 would be good right? :smile:

SlamJam pair came in. super nice and very impressed

what we thinking flat or round laces?

Got my desert innevas yesterday..great quality and the nike carabiner was a nice little gift. Kinda want the loden's but i'd rather hold off for the all black pair if they do release.

Last edited:
My Lodens arrived and they definitely feel snug, almost like a glove and I always thought I had narrow feet. They seem fine lengthwise. I went TTS but worried they wont stretch out enough to be comfortable?  I currently have them laced up very loose, barely tied at the top. Worth sticking it out? I would try a half size up, but they seem hard to find online now and I'd prefer to avoid paying return postage fees.

My Lodens arrived and they definitely feel snug, almost like a glove and I always thought I had narrow feet. They seem fine lengthwise. I went TTS but worried they wont stretch out enough to be comfortable?  I currently have them laced up very loose, barely tied at the top. Worth sticking it out? I would try a half size up, but they seem hard to find online now and I'd prefer to avoid paying return postage fees.
I don't believe sizing up would help with width significantly to warrant the effort to return and look for one.

I've got slightly narrow feet as well and i can barely get my laces done normally.

Maybe swap the laces out for a longer pair? And the upper definitely breaks in eventually and become a lot less snug.

Thanks I just checked Tres bien on the off chance and they had the half size up so I ordered them. I'm based in Australia so putting the pair I have on eBay will probably work out cheaper than return shipping and a refund. I doubt the fit will be much different (I ordered my Nike free size). The toe box isn't particularly long for the pair I have currently so hopefully the new pair wont look like elf shoes.

Interesting that they fit snug for you. For me, I purchased the same size as my previous Innevas, and they fit noticeably bigger, especially in length. The insole is much slicker, and slightly thinner compared to the leather insoles of the previous SPs. I swapped the insole out for that of a previous Inneva, and it fit much better.

Interesting that they fit snug for you. For me, I purchased the same size as my previous Innevas, and they fit noticeably bigger, especially in length. The insole is much slicker, and slightly thinner compared to the leather insoles of the previous SPs. I swapped the insole out for that of a previous Inneva, and it fit much better.
Enough to size down .5?

Back
Top Bottom