NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Did you have to pay extra shipping rates? I'm based in the UK and on the verge of ordering, good price
I didn't shop from there yet. I just saw you were looking for a pair so I helped out. The good thing is, the currency rate will be in your favor since it's Canadian dollars to pounds or euros (whatever you use). Not sure about the shipping though.

so how much angelus paint did you use for both the nylon and the leather respectively? I've been really inspired to by you to do my own custom, thinking of paintingg the leather using the pewter or navy angelus then replacing the green laces with yeezy laces from ropelacestore. 

People tend to go up a half size if they have wider feet.

I'm usually a 9.5, not wide footed, but got 10 in all three of mine and have no complaints or issues.

so how much angelus paint did you use for both the nylon and the leather respectively? I've been really inspired to by you to do my own custom, thinking of paintingg the leather using the pewter or navy angelus then replacing the green laces with yeezy laces from ropelacestore. 
nylon: lots

leather: practically none.

a 1oz jar would be more than enough to do 2 pairs of shoes.

gave these shoes another try and couldnt be happier. At first the toe box was about an ince longer than my feet, but after wearing them a couple times it only 1/4 longer which is my TTS. 

Have you guys tried Sockless w/Roshe innersole? amazing!

with regards to sizing up, i stayed TTS and my innevas were a bit tight for a couple of wears, but now they fit perfectly, something to consider if you're having trouble finding your preferred sizes.

it's a little tricky, but if you look at a picture of them close up it's easier to understand.

is this model discontinued? havn't heard of any new colorways since the obsidians

If a fellow NT is interested in a wmn 12=10.5men

On the hunt for a pair of white labels in a size 8. If anyone runs into a pair online please shoot me a PM! I've checked almost everyday the last couple months lol

still one of my all time favourite sillhouettes, will definitely be looking to double up on these.

i expected them to be a lot less comfortable than they actually are

Any know if Nike will be coming out with more iterations of these?
No new info at the moment, but I would hope that we see some sort of gradient type release in the future. There have been some sample photos floating around of a blue cw

Can someone post a picture of the inside floor without the upper sole? 

Because seems like i bought the fake one, and the floor is weird.

what i mean by floor is this

and else

This must be fake right ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Can someone post a picture of the inside floor without the upper sole? 

Because seems like i bought the fake one, and the floor is weird.

what i mean by floor is this

and else

This must be fake right ?

Thanks
I'm no expert, but I don't think those are fake. 

The "floor" looks quite similar to mine, although mine just says "10" (obviously the size)

I haven't seen fake Innevas so it's hard for me to compare, but I would assume that they are authentic perhaps just with a few factory flaws

My "floor" is uncomfortable, and i dont know, it just feel odd, the surface is not flat, it even have some bump at "10T" mark

Can you take some pictures of your inneva "floor" ?

There is some points that makes me think this is fake because this is RARE shoes right?

But here in China (Taobao) theres a LOT are on sale and all seller put price are around 80usd and they dont have size bigger than 10.5. and some of them has already sold over 100 pairs. 

Oh yea and one more thing, my nike logo at the sole are nike+ not just the swoosh ... LOL

Thanks

Last edited:
I didn't realize that there were even fake innevas out there. Makes me wary of buying some of the older ones

Back
Top Bottom