NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

idk bout y'all but I'm really digging the n7 innevas. honestly the gold gives it more pop than just the black on the regular version. but then again i'm a sucker for hints of gold color on my sneaker so...

did I miss pics of the desert or loden innevas? any posted? not liking that mish mash of a pair up there^

they aren't coming till the 20th. They pushed the release date. Plus they removed all nike release dates from endclothings website, as it was probably a bit too revealing.

they aren't coming till the 20th. They pushed the release date. Plus they removed all nike release dates from endclothings website, as it was probably a bit too revealing.

End's release calendar is pretty much my go-to for a lot of release info. It's kind of funny that it is more useful than most of the blogs.

What's the deal with the Blue and Red gradient pairs that Nike released about a month ago? I think they pulled them from the site and I see everyone selling them on ebay listing them as "Salesmen Samples"

im looking for the inneva woven in a size 9.5 or 10 in photo blue or night stadium do you guys know anywhere i can find them, ebay is empty

$215 because of 3M? ****. I sure hope not! These arent gradient like the past releases? Black would be nice, but this color brings a nice change 

Pass on Tans and Olives gonna cop the third cw the white pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom