NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

^ saw them around retail, forget where 

i think ebay or a euro site on clearance

either way, don't pay resell

@GTFan712  in retrospect, would you size 0.5 down on these innevas? I have a very narrow foot as well and i'm not sure whether to stay TTS or not.

@GTFan712
 in retrospect, would you size 0.5 down on these innevas? I have a very narrow foot as well and i'm not sure whether to stay TTS or not.

for reference, I wear size 11 in flyknits, jordan 1's, and am 1/90's and am most comfortable in 10.5 for innevas. however, i have a narrow foot (can get away with 10.5 in roshes, flyknit chukkas and lunars) so take this into consideration.

for reference, I wear size 11 in flyknits, jordan 1's, and am 1/90's and am most comfortable in 10.5 for innevas. however, i have a narrow foot (can get away with 10.5 in roshes, flyknit chukkas and lunars) so take this into consideration.
Thanks for the advice man. When you say you are comfortable in 10.5 for innevas, are you referring to the new innevas, or the older releases?

I am TTS in flyknits and previous innevas but GTFan712 shared that these new ones fit bigger because of the thinner insole so it got me worried. lol

First pickup for 2015:

And if you have a narrow foot, i definitely recommend going down 0.5 size on these new Innevas. I went down half and they fit me perfect.

Comparing lengths with my other innevas they are slightly shorter, but as GTfan pointed out the insoles are thinner so the shoe feels bigger.

First pickup for 2015:

And if you have a narrow foot, i definitely recommend going down 0.5 size on these new Innevas. I went down half and they fit me perfect.
Comparing lengths with my other innevas they are slightly shorter, but as GTfan pointed out the insoles are thinner so the shoe feels bigger.
niceee! Need some on foot pics when you get a chance

Back
Top Bottom