Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

wow that was crazy

i had the same reaction before i saw your post 
laugh.gif

Got my obsidian pair (already got the grey ones) for in my eyes an okay price
glasses.gif
. 300,- euro all included, which is 100,- euro above retail. Seeing some pairs being sold around the 500,- euro mark I say I did alright.

Last edited:
I rolled the leather on the heel a little with my hand before wearing them

did not notice any rubbing whatsoever

After getting flaked on by another NTer for some Lunar 3s, these Magistas will be my consolation prize. Was wondering if there were any fakes floating around? And if these look legit? Seller has the receipt from UNDFTD.

Thanks NT.
do they even have fakes of these?

After getting flaked on by another NTer for some Lunar 3s, these Magistas will be my consolation prize. Was wondering if there were any fakes floating around? And if these look legit? Seller has the receipt from UNDFTD.

Thanks NT.
i think these are too high quality in technology for producing fakes.

or the demand for these isn't as high compared to jordans and yeezys

They have fake flyknit roshe's, they could easily make fakes of these, but like you said, demand is probably not worth the effort. These are still a niche shoe.

They have fake flyknit roshe's, they could easily make fakes of these, but like you said, demand is probably not worth the effort. These are still a niche shoe.
damn i heard of fake flyknit trainers but didnt know they were that quick with the fake flyknit roshes lol.

Just so nobody thinks I'm BS'ing...this is off a fake website:

I feel like the Magista is basically a mix of the FK roshe upper with more stretch like the FK Free 4.0.

Thank you guys for the quick replies! Can't wait to pick these babies up tomorrow. Taking advice from nikeboy05 nikeboy05 and hopping on these now before the possible dry up and increase in resell prices.

Last edited:
So I decided to just return the size 12 Magista and cop the greys from eBay. Basically seeing $300. Really having trouble deciding between a size 9.5 and 10.

Do you guys with magistas in hand think I should er on the smaller side? I don't see myself wearing them much in summer so thinking definitely gonna have either Nike or wool socks on.

I have flyknit racers in a 10 and they fit almost perfect. I have Jordan 1 in 9.5 that is close to being too tight, and a pair of Jordan 1 in 10 that fit with slight room in the toe.

Help lol

^I'm a size 10 in almost everything - Jordan 1s, Flyknit trainers/racers/lunar Chukkas/free runs, Kobes. I'm receiving my size 10 Magistas tomorrow so I'll report on if they fit well with thin/thick socks. I hate reseller prices but i also hate the fact that I could get the wrong size and be stuck with a shoe that I can't wear.
Not a huge fan of the direction that the Magistas are going in. This pushed me to grab the blacks before the only available colorways are these loud sporty CWs 

So I decided to just return the size 12 Magista and cop the greys from eBay. Basically seeing $300. Really having trouble deciding between a size 9.5 and 10.

Do you guys with magistas in hand think I should er on the smaller side? I don't see myself wearing them much in summer so thinking definitely gonna have either Nike or wool socks on.

I have flyknit racers in a 10 and they fit almost perfect. I have Jordan 1 in 9.5 that is close to being too tight, and a pair of Jordan 1 in 10 that fit with slight room in the toe.

Help lol
Half size down on the Magistas like everyone else has been saying. I wear a 8.5 normally in Flyknit Racers, and got a 8 in the Magista. Perfect fit. Think the 8.5 would've been too big. 

I've been wondering about additional laces for the superfly and magista and I happened to stumble upon this site that seems to make laces exclusively for these models (although the real soccer cleat versions). I imagine they'd still fit the Nikelab versions as well.

http://www.sr4ulaces.com/

It's pretty nice. Lots of color and even glow in the dark and reflective. Something cool to check out.

is there a reason why they went with the brown in the toe and heal area for the magistas? My only gripe about the shoe.

Bit the bullet and bought black Magistas at resell. After getting my grey pair in today I fell in love.

If these mediocre colorways do release I imagine prices are just going to get worse

BNTL 
roll.gif

Bit the bullet and bought black Magistas at resell. After getting my grey pair in today I fell in love.

If these mediocre colorways do release I imagine prices are just going to get worse

BNTL 
roll.gif
how much you spend?

Last edited:
^I'm a size 10 in almost everything - Jordan 1s, Flyknit trainers/racers/lunar Chukkas/free runs, Kobes. I'm receiving my size 10 Magistas tomorrow so I'll report on if they fit well with thin/thick socks. I hate reseller prices but i also hate the fact that I could get the wrong size and be stuck with a shoe that I can't wear.
View media item 1417689

Not a huge fan of the direction that the Magistas are going in. This pushed me to grab the blacks before the only available colorways are these loud sporty CWs 

These not bad tho

Back
Top Bottom