Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

280. They seem to be going for 280-320 from what I've seen
That's pretty good man, was able to talk someone down to $285 shipped for my black pair on Ebay. I think its a really good time to be picking up these magistas right now cause of all anyone is focusing on is the mercurials. That plus seems like most resellers don't want to sit on these. 

Bit the bullet and bought black Magistas at resell. After getting my grey pair in today I fell in love.

If these mediocre colorways do release I imagine prices are just going to get worse

BNTL 
roll.gif
I agree, newer colors way are a bit whack looking IMO

That's pretty good man, was able to talk someone down to $285 shipped for my black pair on Ebay. I think its a really good time to be picking up these magistas right now cause of all anyone is focusing on is the mercurials. That plus seems like most resellers don't want to sit on these. 

Agreed man. Bought a pair of the greys on eBay in 9.5 for $290 shipped. There aren't even any more greys on eBay in that size, seems to be the greys are going fastest then blacks then blues

After posting I missed out on the Magistas when they dropped, a local NTer reached out and offered his pair for pretty much retail. Good to know there's still people out there willing to help w/o making a quick resell profit in mind.

So stoked I got them, now I want a second pair and the greys too.

vqrwgl.jpg

Complete opposite for me..^ lol I asked a local dude to size swap since he was reselling... My size 10 for his 9.5 he said why would I do that, It's not benefiting me... Even after I offer to give some extra cash... Lol

Complete opposite for me..^ lol I asked a local dude to size swap since he was reselling... My size 10 for his 9.5 he said why would I do that, It's not benefiting me... Even after I offer to give some extra cash... Lol
At least you were fair and offered to give him extra cash. Although it might not be worth the hassle for him if its less than $50 added and he might be scared of possible fakes.

Yeah, it it was a 7 for a 13 I'd understand, but just a .5 size? I think that's wack.

Not great and we all hate paying resale price, but was able to find a Black Magista for $305 shipped.  Can't wait!  Sizes are definitely starting to disappear so get them while you still can and not have to pay extreme rape!

All I want or Black Mercurials in a 10.. some one point me somewhere.. I'd even take a Black Magista

Received my Magistas today. I'll echo what has been said by other posters in that .5 size down would be perfect but TTS works fine. The flyknit is super soft so I would have liked it to fit tighter like my TTS Flyknit Free Runs fit. These make me want the Mercurials even more but the Magistas are definitely a nice consolation. 

been wearing my magistas (black) often. really lovin' them. hope they don't warp. maybe i'll do on feet pic later

If anyone has a black size 9 looking to trade for my grey size 9 :nerd:

edit: magistas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom