Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

What do people on eBay think about zero feedback sellers?

I had no choice but to buy a pair of USA Footscape Magistas for $200 shipped.

I really wanted a pair so trigger had to be pulled.

Think it was an outlet pair as the description said 'no top box lid'.

He did say he'll ship out later on Sunday or Monday... so I'm hoping all goes well.

No disrespect to the seller by any chance if he's on this thread.
0 feedback seller = i would never buy from them.

0 feedback buyer = cancelled order on the spot. Wasted too much time in the pass dealing with either flakers with 0 feedback or scammers with 0 feedback.

Last edited:

copping the Court Purple joints and passing on the rest. New colors ruin the "premium" look they had going.
I own the grey and obsidian ones and think they`re awesome but honestly, compared to this February grey/obsidion drop, the new black/grey pair looks more "premium" to me. I can understand that people don`t like the upper part of the sole being black but the leather heel and the speckled sole are a step back closer to the more exclusive HTM release and in my opinion look way more premium than the grey/obsidian suede heel and plain white sole...

I own the grey and obsidian ones and think they`re awesome but honestly, compared to this February grey/obsidion drop, the new black/grey pair looks more "premium" to me. I can understand that people don`t like the upper part of the sole being black but the leather heel and the speckled sole are a step back closer to the more exclusive HTM release and in my opinion look way more premium than the grey/obsidian suede heel and plain white sole...

Fully agree with this, I have the HTM's and picked up the grey pair when they released in Feb and was honestly disappointed in them as they felt like a step down in quality. The pure platinum pair feel just as good as the HTM's quality wise, just lacking the HTM branding.

its alright, he/she prob picked them up for $100 or less at outlet prices

0 feedback seller = i would never buy from them.

0 feedback buyer = cancelled order on the spot. Wasted too much time in the pass dealing with either flakers with 0 feedback or scammers with 0 feedback.
Just messaged the seller to make sure... it's a holiday on Monday so we'll see if he or she ships by tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks for the replies.

Nabbed a US13 for 10% off on SNS restock
nthat.gif

FINALLY!!!

Fully agree with this, I have the HTM's and picked up the grey pair when they released in Feb and was honestly disappointed in them as they felt like a step down in quality. The pure platinum pair feel just as good as the HTM's quality wise, just lacking the HTM branding.
yea but the platinums are fug man

how well u think this platinum pair will take to navy dye...anyone thinkn of an obsidian htm style?
Man, from experience, if you aren't super expert at doing customs on shoes... stick to the way they came out.

I've done like two shoes (yes I've gotten better) and I can't even imagine the crazy process you'd have to go thru to turn this shoe into an obsidian cw.

Last edited:

Man, from experience, if you aren't super expert at doing customs on shoes... stick to the way they came out.

I've done like two shoes (yes I've gotten better) and I can't even imagine the crazy process you'd have to go thru to turn this shoe into an obsidian cw.
well the leather on the back is already navy so thats already done for you...wouldnt you just leave the shoe in a mix of bleach and water for a little while...then just dunk them in some navy dye?

Last edited:

well the leather on the back is already navy so thats already done for you...wouldnt you just leave the shoe in a mix of bleach and water for a little while...then just dunk them in some navy dye?
Ideally, it'd be that simple. BUT you have to think about the materials and change of elements when dried after a long bath/coloring.

You probably wouldn't need to bleach them in the first place... but imagine if it doesn't work out one way or another...

You'll have a sh* pair of un-wearable Mercurials  : 0

Unrelated, but easiest material I was able to paint on was white leather... like the ones you see on AF1s... maybe a bit obvious 
tongue.gif

Ideally, it'd be that simple. BUT you have to think about the materials and change of elements when dried after a long bath/coloring.

You probably wouldn't need to bleach them in the first place... but imagine if it doesn't work out one way or another...

You'll have a sh* pair of un-wearable Mercurials  : 0

Unrelated, but easiest material I was able to paint on was white leather... like the ones you see on AF1s... maybe a bit obvious 
tongue.gif
there so many videos of people dyeing chuck taylors on youtube. i def have the steps down but canvas and flyknit are two diff materials so idk if the process would be the same...BUT i really cant see it being a problem

Last edited:

there so many videos of people dyeing chuck taylors on youtube. i def have the steps down but canvas and flyknit are two diff materials so idk if the process would be the same...BUT i really cant see it being a problem
It's all you brotha ... Go crazy.

I'm sure this would be an easy task for expert-level customization folks, but I wouldn't dare to try this particular job.

I'm not the biggest fan of doing it myself... sh* takes so much time and patience lol 

Okay, how the hell do you put this shoe on? I got my pair luckily but putting the shoe on is a struggle and a half.

how well u think this platinum pair will take to navy dye...anyone thinkn of an obsidian htm style?
Use Angelus paint and GAC 900 mixture. That was recommended by some customizers as well as Angelus support for how to paint flyknit. It will be stiffer, but the GAC 900 should soften it a bit.

Okay, how the hell do you put this shoe on? I got my pair luckily but putting the shoe on is a struggle and a half.
1. Turn shoe sideways so that toe box is facing your other leg and the shoe is basically perpendicular to the foot you're putting it on.

Starting position:

2. Grabbing both the ankle tabs, stretch the flyknit and pull the shoe onto your foot, keep it sideways.

3. When your toes start to hit the sole of the shoe, start to turn the shoe into the proper direction and slide your foot in.

Works for me.

Last edited:
The same way you would put on a crew sock but with more force [emoji]128170[/emoji]
I go from the sides for my crew socks, no bueno trying that with these.

Use Angelus paint and GAC 900 mixture. That was recommended by some customizers as well as Angelus support for how to paint flyknit. It will be stiffer, but the GAC 900 should soften it a bit.

1. Turn shoe sideways so that toe box is facing your other leg and the shoe is basically perpendicular to the foot you're putting it on.

2. Grabbing both the ankle tabs, stretch the flyknit and pull the shoe onto your foot, keep it sideways.

3. When your toes start to hit the sole of the shoe, start to turn the shoe into the proper direction and slide your foot in.

Works for me.
I'll try that! But damn smh when I need to ask for instructions on how to put on a shoe..

Has anyone experience creasing on the heel counter while trying to *gently* force their food into the shoe?

I go from the sides for my crew socks, no bueno trying that with these.

I'll try that! But damn smh when I need to ask for instructions on how to put on a shoe..

Has anyone experience creasing on the heel counter while trying to *gently* force their food into the shoe?
The creasing will be inevitable, but I think if you try putting it on my way, it will be minimal.

Back
Top Bottom